Chapter 14: Valley of Hell

The wild sound of the wind was blowing straight across his ears, the atmosphere was so cool that it was almost frightening, he could hazily see some birds flying in the air, what a dream?

"NARUTO!"

The loud shriek of someone immediately opened his eyes, and he frantically looked around to find the source of that voice.

"NARUTO!"

The first thing he saw that he was in the air, and was falling downwards, and to his utmost horror...he was really falling down from the SKY!

He looked down and saw Armin a few feet below him, everywhere around them were clouds and his heartbeat increased to danger levels, where the hell where they!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" yelled Naruto fearfully, never in his entire life he had been so frightened before!

"I Don't know...we are falling from the sky!" shouted Armin nervously, and this time Naruto truly realized this was not a dream.

They were really falling from the sky, and his dark eyes saw the ground a few thousand feet below them, what was happening? Only god knew how scared he was right now, and seeing tears coming from Armin's eyes was making him more nervous.

"We are going to die...Naruto! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" said a tearful Armin, as he was sure that their death was now imminent.

Even if they were shinobi, they were approximately falling from at least a few thousand feet, and that meant death for anyone, and they were just kids. What chance in hell did they have of surviving?

Armin's vision started darkening, and he slowly felt unconsciousness approaching him.

"Am I going to die like this?" thought Armin sadly, how was he supposed to face his parents in the afterlife?

However he was shook violently, and he hazily opened his eyes and saw Naruto was firmly holding him and was yelling at him.

"Calm down...I'll get us out of this shit alive," promised Naruto quickly, and Armin saw his friend was scared too but he trusted Naruto.

Both of them saw the ground approaching, and they probably had 40 seconds before they were crushed to death, and Armin heard Naruto taking a deep breath.

"Armin...I am going to do something crazy," said Naruto nervously, and Armin didn't know why a small chuckle escaped from his lips.

"Aren't we all crazy bastards..." said Armin jokingly, if they were going to die at least he had his friend with him.

"I don't know if it will work, but I can feel a large amount of water in the air, if I can just convert a large amount of water then maybe we won't die from this crash.." thought Naruto tactically,

Naruto pushed ahead of Armin, and was now falling ahead of him. He was ignoring Armin's shouts and was trying to make his plan work, he had only one chance.

Either he would live or he would die.

He didn't care about his fate, but he had promised that he wouldn't let his friend die, and he would make sure nothing happens to Armin.