A Hero Is Born.

The Konoha council sat in their war room, everyone was looking very tense.

Every clan head was in the war room, along with every important commander of the military forces. In the center of the room sat Minato, along with Hiruzen, Jiraiya, the Anbu commander, and Nara Shikaku.

The rest of the clan heads sat in their respective places.

Mikoto was sitting beside Kagami; she was the head of the medical corps.

But she was worried; her eyes were constantly fixed on one person in the room.

That person was none other than her elder son, Naruto Namikaze.

He was standing beside his uncle, Shisui in one corner of the room.

Now people would wonder why a 7 year old child was attending such an important meeting.

But there was a big reason, for Naruto being present in the war room. It was his duty to be there.

He was standing calmly in the room; he had been debriefed earlier as to why he had to be present.

He still remembered the talk, he had with his father.

(Flashback)

Naruto stood in his father's study room. It had a lot of books; his father loved reading books of various subjects. There were also a few Jutsu scrolls in the room, but Naruto was not allowed to see them, without his father's permission.

His father was sitting in his armchair, he had a serious look on his face, but Naruto didn't miss his father's worried eyes.

"Naruto, I have called you here for a specific reason," began Minato gently.

He gestured his son to sit on the sofa in front of him. Naruto complied with his father's request, and sat in front of his father, and gave him a serious look.

"What is it?" asked Naruto curiously.

Minato bit his lip, he was nervous, how was he supposed to tell his son, he was just a 7 year old child. He should be playing, and enjoying his childhood.

But it seemed fate had other plans.

"Naruto...the war is now imminent. The enemy has started mobilizing their forces," said Minato gravely.

Naruto was very sad after hearing this; he didn't want a world war. It would lead to so much destruction, and countless innocent lives would be lost.

"I see," said Naruto sadly.

"I know how you feel. Believe me, if it was in my hands, I would have stopped this war," said Minato gently.

"I know, Tou-chan. I understand, what do you need from me?" asked Naruto seriously.

He knew his father needed him right now, his village needed him. Despite being a pacifist, if a war was imminent, he would not hesitate to protect his home.

Minato felt proud when he saw the look in Naruto's eyes, he didn't say it, but something in his heart told him, that his son was going to change the future of the shinobi world.