•ℂ𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝔾𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣•

Y/N's POV:
I was talking to Bow as he was talking about his idol... Sea Hawk was it, and that this dude Sea Hawk joined their little group to defeat the horde with his girlfriend Mermista (sorry I'm writing this at school so... my spelling could possibly be wrong) "really?! I didn't think Mermista could possibly get a boy with her attitude.

I've got to say Bow is a fit guy, I just don't like of how he doesn't wear a top under the armour to cover his stomach, he's such a nice person, but he is the person who lives in the library with his two dad's it's sad to know he's lying to them about being in college, oh and he didn't tell me this, I don't know why but paper works gives us an intel of people's back story's in Etheria. I just never got the one of Adora's only giving me the info that she was originally in the Horde.

Glimmer came in, "hey guys what you two talking about?" Glimmer asked as she waved her hand and stopped walking when she got to us, "eh nothing much just about Sea Hawk." I said, shrugging as Glimmer groaned as her smile left lightly.

"I've got to say your kinda cute." I said to glimmer as she blush out of embarrassment "I am not cute." She groaned, she's not going to fight me since she knows I'm way more powerful then her, "Awe your right Y/N she is cute." Bow said holding his cheeks as his eyes were all sparkly, I giggled, "I so ship you two." I said, giggling, as they now both blushed, awkward silence for the both of them but not for me.

Adora came in, I turned to look at her, her eyes landed on me first as I smiled and waved at her well more or less a closed eye smile.

𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿𓀿
𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛