'The Hunt.'

Castiel's Pov

'Dean watch out!'  I yelled running in front of him. Some sparkly gold powder was thrown at me.  I stumbled backward falling into Dean's arms.   Sam shot the Witch and killed her.  "Cas are you alright?!"  I stood up dusting off my coat.  'I'm...fine.'  I said turning around and smiling. We headed back to the bunker, when we got there I walked to my room and sat down on my bed.  All a sudden my body throbbed.  I started feeling needy, for Dean.  I started panting as my body heated up.  I took off my coat and dropped it on the ground.   I undid my tie trying to stand up.  I stumbled to my door opening it and walking to Dean's room.  I knocked on Dean's door clearing my throat.  He opened his door looking at me weirdly.  "What's wrong?"  I stared at him for a moment before he motioned me to come inside his room.  I walked in sitting on his bed.   'That spell...'  I tried to explain but was out of breath.   "What about it."  He asked placing his hand on my shoulder.  'Well you see,  that spell is making me feel like I need you,  I'm out of breath right now.'  I said looking away from him my face heating up.  "You mean want as in Sex?"  He asked in disbelief.  I slowly nodded my head.

Dean's Pov

Cas nodded his head, I'm not going to lie I've been in love with him for a while.  I mean he did rescue me from hell, and he's saved me many times.  The only problem was I didn't know if Cas liked me back.  But know that he said that he wants to have sexist makes me feel good, I guess you would say.  'Well, it's up to you... What do you want to do?'  I asked hoping for him to say he wanted to have sex.   "Dean... It hurts..."  He said his eyes tearing up.  I sighed walking in front of him.  I looked down to see that he was rock hard.  I got on my knees undoing his pants.   I rubbed his dick through his boxers.   "Hng!~" Cas gasped gripping the bed sheets tightly.   I stopped pulling down his boxers.  I wrapped my hand around his dick pumping it.   "Ahh~ Dean!~" He moaned biting his lip. I put my mouth around him, bobbing my head up and down.  I hummed a tune to my favorite song.  "GAH!~"  He gasped lifting his hand running it through my hair.  He gripped my hair tightly moaning out my name. "Dean!~ Ahh!~ GOD!~" He moaned out gripping my hair tighter.  "DEAN!~"  He moaned releasing into my mouth.  swallowing I lifted my head up.  'You taste good.~'  I said winking at him. "Wh-What!?" He asked his face flushing red.  'You should get cleaned up.'  I said standing up.  "What about you?  You haven't cum yet."  He asked zipping his pants up.  'Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.'  I said opening my door.  I saw Sam standing there.  "Guy's what the hell..." He said walking away.

///Chapter 1 Done hope you enjoyed it.  Leave a star.///