3

A/N ⚠️🔞Mature Content⚠️🔞
Contains:
• slight making out
•handjobs

——
*Marks POV
School was over. I rode my skateboard home and enter the house. I take off my shoes and place my board against the wall.

"I'm home." I mumble to no one. My parents were never home. So what was the point in it.

I sigh and go up to my room. I place my bag down and lay down on my bed. It was a long day at school. I'll just take a quick nap and then head over to Jackson's.

I dreamt that evening. It was when Jackson and I got together.

"Will...will you go out with me?" Jackson wasn't looking at me. He was staring at his worn out converse. Fingers fiddling around, out of nervousness. Cheeks pink and warm.

I tilted my head to the side. I knew of Jackson sexuality. I think almost everyone did. Him and I were good friends. We got close over the months we spent.

I admit, I also had a crush on the younger. How outgoing and energetic he was. He was the complete opposite of me.

He can easily make friends. Never afraid to speak out. I had a hard time to even keep a conversation. I hardly speak unless I need to.

Jackson noticed my long awaited response. I think he thought that I was disgusted with him. That I was thinking of a way to be rude about it.

"I'm sorry! I should have never said anything!" Jackson shouted. He was about to turn on his heel but I was fast and grabbed his wrist.

I pulled him forward and kissed him. I don't know why. But I'm glad I did. It seemed like both of us have been waiting long for it.

We pulled away and I saw Jackson's eyes shedding a few tears. I panicked.

"Now I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" I said wiping them away.

Jackson shakes his head and gives me a beautiful smile.

"It's okay. I liked it."

*ping

I open my eyes to the sound of my phone. I rub my face and reach into my jean pocket. I pulled out the device and checked the notification.

Lover💕: hey! You coming over? I made some ramen, just the way you like it.

Baby💕: just woke up. I'll be there in 10.

I didn't wait for his response. I got up and grabbed my backpack and laptop. Placing the device into the bag.

I sling it over my shoulder and head downstairs. I tie up my shoes and grab my board. Pulling out a packet of candy cigarettes and placing one in my mouth.

I lock the door and ride off to Jackson's place. I push myself as hard as I can to get there faster. The cold air making me shiver.

I see Jackson house in view and push harder. I need to warm up my body. I kick my board up and jog up to the front door and knock.