Chapter 17: A kiss

"Alright today is the day I start working.
I have everything in our old container ready," said Inoru yawning and stretching.

Two days later Inoru had already completed the design of the armor.
The only thing he had left to do was to
Install bulletproof glass on the helmet, fireproof vest, the joint gears and a special component.

" I'm surprised I'm not surprised I did all of this so easily. I need a break tho," Inoru said proudly." I wonder what Kousei and the others are up to today. I should give them a call."

Inoru group called Kousei Shakku and Kimiora.  "Yo what's hatnin friends?"
Kimiora waved," Me and the boys are going out for a lunch date."
Inoru inhaled deeply," oh, without me?"
" Yes without you Inoru," said Kousei.
"Hey we're only fourteen remember. We can't go out too late so we gotta do it early."

Kimiora nodded,"yes that's right Shakku, you tell him."
"So Inoru what you been working on lately?"  Shakku asked.
"Yeah I want to know too," said Kimiora.
"Noo, no. Its a surprise I can't tell nobody. Don't ask anymore."
"We should get going now Kimiora, Kousei tell Inoru goodbye and let's goo-"

"You're in a rush I see Shakku. Ok bye Idiots, bye Kimiora." Said Inoru. " Well I got to get back to work. "

Twenty minutes later Shakku met with Kimiora and Kousei at the park.
  "It didn't go so well the last time, but today I gotta make it work. Shakku thought, " I must ask her out. Hey Kimiora can I ask you something, I've been wanting to ask you for a while now, Just didn't find the right time to ask."
Kimiora stopped walking and gave Shakku her attention," yes ,sure, you can ask me anything."

  Before Shakku got to ask Kimiora anything his phone rang. It was Kousei ," I'll be right back I found this little cutie I'm talking to right now. Don't wait up."  By the time Shakku hung up he saw another boy talking to Kimiora.
"No you don't. who the heck are you?" Shakku said angrily staring at the boy who was talking to Kimiora.  Kimiora denied the boy three times but he still kept coming back to talk to her. Shakku stepped over there and started choking the him," are you deaf ? She said no."

Kimiora quickly hugged Shakku and begged him to let go off the boys neck.
Shakku hesitated to do so, but he eventually let go.   "I'm sorry man I just like her alot," the boy stuttered.
"Kimiora I'm sorry.lets go please." Said Shakku taking Kimiora by her hand.

  "Everytime I get a chance to tell her how I feel something bad happens," He thought. "I'm nervous though. I've never been this nervous in my life. I gotta tell her how I feel today. I must."

"Soo Kimiora-"
Shakku's phone rang again, he checked and it was a call from Kousei. He quickly declined and payed money to get on a ride with Kimiora.
Shakku was sitting next to Kimiora, he moved closer to her and tried to put his arm around her but he was too nervous to do so.  "Oh Shakku what did u want to say to me?"  She asked.
"Oh I just wanted to tell you how-"
Kimiora's phone rang," it's Kousei-"
Shakku grew frustrated again knowing that the ride was almost over so he grabbed Kimiora by the chin and kissed her. She was so shocked her phone fell. She kissed back.

They both smiled afterwards,"Its private but it's not a secret," said Shakku. A paper hit Shakku on his shoulder after he and Kimiora got off the ride, Immediately he started reading," I saw what you did lover boy,"
Shakku thought,"maybe its Kousei or Inoru I don't care either way." He threw the paper away ran towards Kimiora and offered her ice cream.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SHARE AND COMENT 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🤯🤯🤯. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU 😁😁😁😁