Chapter 21: What Kimiora has in mind

"It's time to learn how to fight. I can learn 2 years worth of fighting in two week I think, but first I need to take a walk in this armor. I got to stay inside with it though, I don't want anyone seeing me," Said Inoru.

When Kousei got home his mother met him at the door and started yelling."mom, I'm sorry I had to turn my phone off. I'm ok I promise," said Kousei smiling at his mother.

His mother walked towards the living room and said," Your dinner's on the table. Now hurry up and eat it."
"Ok mom. Thank you."

After Kousei ate his dinner he group called Inoru and Shakku.
"What's up?" Said Inoru
"Yo," Said Shakku.
"I saw missed calls from you guys. Sorry I went out so long. Had to run some errands."
"Okay..." Said Inoru.
"I have something to tell you guys," Said Shakku.
"Tell us," Said Kousei and Inoru simultaneously.
" Ok so I went for a run in the woods about two miles deep, and I ran into some other wolves, werewolves, it was like 30 0f them."
"No kidding. What happened?" Said Inoru.
"They told me they're the ones who took out the last highjacker that day, based on how they look they seem very strong. They even showed me how I will look when I master my ability"

"I never thought there would be more werewolves. It all makes sense," Said Kousei." maybe they have an idea of what happened to your family."

"Nothing else happened?" Inoru asked.
"Yeah they wanted me to join them,but I refused to, so I ran back home."

Kousei laughed," I know you wouldn't leave. You love Kimiora way too much Shakku."
"Kousei you Idiot," Said Inoru.
" You know me very well Kousi, I could never leave you guys" said Shakku.

"Talking about Kimiora we should add her to the call. Wonder how she's been," said Kousei while tapping on her profile.
"Hey guys I gotta go," said Inoru with a weird tone in his voice.
"Why? Hold on,"
"Hellooooo," said Kimiora cheerfully.
"Hi Kimiora," said Shakku.
"What you been up to?" Kousei asked.
" Hi. Yo, I'm about to go now so bye," Inoru hung up.

"What's wrong with him?" Said Shakku.
"Kousei sighed," don't ask me. "
"Mm, well I just got home and now I'm about to fold some clothes and watch a movie, If I didn't live so far away you guys could come over," said Kimiora.
"Summer's almost over though." Said Shakku.
"Yes I know. We haven't really done anything together. I feel like we're the first kids on earth with Nothing to do," said Kimiora.

Kousei got up and walked towards his dresser combin his hair,"well we could go to the park or something."
"No, no park. Its summer!" Said Kimiora. "We have to try something new."
"Well what do you have in mind?" Shakku asked.
Kousei replied," please think of something fun."
" It is fun. So we can go camping. What do you guys think?" She asked.

"Thats not bad," said Kousei
"Welk ok. Sure, yeah.why not."said Shakku.
"I'll talk to Inoru about it," she said.
"Ok hang up I got some stuff to take care of," said Kousei.
"Ok, bye," said Kimiora.
" Later bro," said Shakku.

At this time Inoru had already put his armour on, walking around inside the container with the lights off trying out every single component of the armour.
"Now this is what I call an armour," he said. " I should hurry up and get some muay thai lessons and I know just where I can get some."

Inoru took the armour off and dialed Racer's number," yo. I need you to come pick me up."
A few minutes later Racer dropped Inoru off at Dragon and Tiger gym, a mixed martial arts gym.
"Just call me when you're ready okay Inoru," said Racer putting his shades on.
" I will, later."

Before Inoru stepped inside, he started thinking back at his powers,"I just built a battle armour and I'm not even overwhelmed. It's like I've been doing it all my life, it feels so normal. There's no telling what else I can accomplish."

Inoru was about to turn the door knob, then he saw a message from Kimiora that said," planning on camping with Shakku and Kousei and you are coming with us, text me back ASAP."

" I've been trying my best to avoid her after we kissed, while she is dating Shakku. Now I'll be stuck with her a few days, this won't be good," Inoru sighed.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SHARE AND COMENT 😁😁 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 🙏 I'M TRULY GREATFUL 😁😁