⑅˚₊ countdown to the 21st: D̶a̶y̶ t̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ o̶n̶e̶

❝ITS MY BIRTHDAY❞

      ❝ITS MY BIRTHDAY

you screamed so loud, you'd be surprised if no one heard you. You put your phone down and sprang out of bed, skipping to your calendar and crossing out the twenty-one box, squealing and jumping up for joy, but all that coming to a stop when you saw the door open.

"Y/N please keep it down!" Iida yelled, his hands doing his iconic karate chop, at least you know someone heard you.

"Sorry about that Iida.," you mumbled as you watched him closed the door, sighing and skipping to the bathroom.

Once you got inside you brushed your teeth, flossed, and did your hair. You put on some really light makeup and washed your face before exiting the room.

You put on your uniform and placed the clothes you were going to wear after school down on the bed, grabbing your homework, keys, phone, and anything else you would need for the day and putting it in your bag, opening the door, and walking out.

You walked downstairs to the common room, you smiled as everyone's gazed looked at you

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" They all shouted, excitement in their voice as you bowed and yelled back a 'thank you'

You walked over to the kitchen and sat down, looking at your childhood friend and smiling widely

"Oh, Kit kattt~"

He sighed and looked over, placing down your pancakes and bacon, ruffling your hair

"Happy birthday brat."

"Why thank you!~" you giggled, starting to enjoy your food

Bakugo admired you for a split second before washing the dishes he caused to get messy, today was the day he had to confess, no more hiding his feelings, he has to make you his.

Meanwhile, Denki was pacing around in his room in a small panic, his plan has gone to shit, and now has no idea how he's supposed to confess to Y/N.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE OUT?!"

"Exactly what I said, I no longer need to help.." Monoma said in a hushed tone, did he feel bad? Of course, he might be rude and mean and act like a total dick, but he wasn't heartless, but him and Denki made an agreement, and his part has been fulfilled, he no longer needs to stay and help.

"BUT, WE MADE A PROMISE! AS YOU CAN SEE, SHES NOT MINE YET!"

"WELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE WON'T BE YOURS ANYWAY! YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE HER! LIKE YOU'RE FINE WITH HER LEAVING AND SLIPPING AWAY! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!"

"YES I DO! I WORKED WITH YOU JUST TO GET HER AND YOU'RE LEAVING?!"

"..I'm sorry."

"SORRY ISN'T HELPING YOU KNOW! YOU'RE A BIG PART OF MY PLAN! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME! I PUT IN GOOD WORDS FOR YOU AND YOU HELP!"