Chapter 9: First Day of Formal Lessons

Yoona's POV

"Hey .. Yoona. Why are you crying?" - Sulli said as she approach me lying on my bed.

"I'm not crying Sulli *sob* " I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on Yoona. You can tell me what's bothering you.. We're friends right? " -Sulli

I got up and sit on my bed to face Sulli and to tell her why I am crying..

"*sniff* *sniff* Luhan is back.. " -Me

***

School..

Seohyun's POV

Today is gonna be the first day of the formal lessons. As usual, we will meet our terror teachers again. Looking at the clock, waiting for the period to end, tss.. But that doesn't mean that I hate classes. I am an intelligent student, I think? Haha. I usually do not listen to the teacher but when I'm already in the dorm, I do self study and I can easily catch up from the lessons.

I decided not to go with my groupmates this morning. I told them that I have something to get from my locker. It's my diary. Well, I know what you're thinking write now. It is pretty not suitable for me because of my cool look. That is why only me and Irene knows about it. By the way, Irene is my bestfriend but she is not studying here in Korea anymore. She is studying in Pop International School in China.

Suddenly, the bell rang, meaning classes will start already. I got my diary and started to walk going to our room when suddenly..

*blag!* *someone bumped to her*

"Aww.. ! What the hell are you-- " - I was not able to finish what I have to say because of what I saw.

"Oh.. Seohyun.. Long time no see.. " Luhan

It was Luhan.. My first and will be forever love..

"Is this a diary? " - Luhan

O.O My diary .. !

I quickly got up and get my diary from his hand.

"This is not a diary, okay?" - I said without looking at him in the eyes.

"Ah.. Okay. Whatever. See you in some other time. Bye" - Luhan said as he run away to his way to his room.

Wait, what is he doing here?

He may have been transferred. But, wait, if Luhan will be joining EXO-K in their room, it also means that Luhan and Yoona will be classmates..

Without knowing, I suddenly pouted and my face became crumpled..

***

Classroom..

Yoona's POV

"Our teacher is too late! It's been 15 minutes you know?" - Amber

"Don't you like it? No lessons yet?" - Victoria

"Whatever.." - Amber

*laughs*

"Good morning class.. Sorry if I'm late.. " Our teacher, Mrs. Co, suddenly interrupted.

Okay, it's finally official, start of formal lessons..

"Okay class.. Before we proceed to our lessons, I want to introduce to you a new student from Pop International School in China and he's from EXO-M--" - Mrs. Co

The EXO members yelled, except for Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun that shows a completely pokerface, as they heard what Mrs. Co said. I got a bad feeling suddenly.. and I don't know why..

"-- Luhan, you may come in.. " - Mrs. Co

O.O

This can't be real!! No!

***

Luhan's POV

Is really my decision right in transferring here in Korea? Will she accept my heart again? Will she give me a second chance?

All those things keep on running in my mind. I can't focus on the lessons.

I suddenly look for Yoona. She is sitting beside Sulli and she is looking into something or maybe someone. I looked at what Yoona is looking at and it's a boy.

I suddenly felt a little anger in my heart..

***

Sehun's POV

I can't remove the happenings that happened last weekend, the thing that happened to Yoona. And I think, that Luhan was the man that was slapped twice by Yoona..

Yoona could feel awkwardness because of this..

...

Cafeteria..

"Here.." - Kyungsoo handed me a tray with my lunch on it.

I just mouthed a ' thank you' to him and he just nodded.

Kyungsoo and I decided to separate from the EXO's table because they are talking really much. They are kinda annoying.

We started eatting until someone placed a tray on our table.. It's Baekhyun..

"Can I sit here? They're too noisy there. They could have missed that Luhan for a long time.. " - Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo eyed me like asking for permission. I just nodded to Baekhyun as a sign of approval..

***

Unknown Person's POV

"Are you close to him already?" - Shindong

"Well dad I think we are already friends.. Well, close friends.." - unknown

"Good job son.. Keep doing that. After this, you will be the king of this country. I promise you that.. " -Shindong..

---___---___---

A/n:

I hope you liked it guys!

Sorry for the grammatical errors and everything.. Hihi.

Wanna know who's that 'unknown character' ? Haha.. Next Chapter..

---