Chapter 9: Hi!

King Jae Min's POV

"Are you sure of that? Shindong was already dead? How can you be sure of that?" - King Jae Min

"We are not yet sure about this your majesty but we can see some signs of him these past few days.. Maybe he is still not dead.. " - Do Jo Woon

(A/n: Do Jo Woon is the father of Kyungsoo.. He is also the left hand of the king, a vizier.)

"We have to strengthen the security of the prince your majesty.. " - Jo Woon

I let Jo Woon to leave my room. What if Shindong is still alive? What could he do this time?

Shindong is my brother. We are very close to each other before. We are 6 sons of our father. I consider him as my bestfriend.

But, that suddenly changed when our father died and I was crowned the king. He can't accept that I am the one crowned as king because I am the eldest. He did many evil things to make me dethrone my crown by myself, but I did not. Until the worst event in my life happened. While my wife and my son were travelling back home, they were ambushed. My wife died and my son luckily survived.

After that incident, I decided to keep my son from the public so that Shindong won't have any access to my son..

I can't let that happen again..

not again..

***

Yoona's POV

I was in the library because I am searching for an old article or somewhat an old news. It is our assignment in History. We've got an assignment in the very first day of formal lessons.. My god..

I can't find anything on the internet that's why I'm here, but I can't still find one. Well, just to be honest with you guys, I've got a lot of newspapers already, but, I'm just too choosy so I keep on searching.

Suddenly a newspaper dropped on the ground. I picked it up to read its content.

The queen of Korea was reported dead after an ambush yesterday. But, the royal prince had survived..

Wait, the queen died? Oh.. I remember now. I was I think around 6 years old that time when that happened, that's why I'm getting a hard time remembering it..

When I looked at the newspaper again, I saw a picture of a boy at the bottom part of the newspaper.

The Royal Prince Oh S--

The caption was not complete because some of the parts were faded away already.

I looked at the boy's face again for the second time and it shocked me.

'He looks just like.. Sehun..' I suddenly uttered after seeing the similarity of the boy's face from Sehun.

But, Sehun is not a prince..

I'm so curious. I need to find this thing out. But for now, I'm gonna keep this newspaper and not let anyone discover about this..

***

f(x)'s dorm

Sulli's POV

I decided to cook something for all of us. Actually, it's just bacon and egg, haha. It's the only food that I can cook.

When I was done cooking already, I decided to call everybody so we can eat dinner altogether..

"Hey guys! I cooked something for dinner! Let's all eat! This is free, so come on!"