PROLOUGE

"Mother." ,4 year old me said..

"Yes  Charlie" ,my mother replied.

"When will we go back to the village ?" ,I asked.

She didn't answer my question and we continued our walk through the forest.

After a moment of silence , I said again ,"Mother".

"Yes Charlie." ,she repeated.

This time I changed my question,"Why do they hate us , mother? " ,My mother was surprised by my question.

"Why the villagers hate us, mother ?.",I asked again.

She gave me a sympathetic look and answered , "because they are jealous of us ."

"But why ? ...Oh ,leme guess because u know how to do magic ,right mother ."

"Yes Charlie" , she said with a sad smile . Who knew that she was lying to me. , "and therefore we are not going back to that village and going to live a new life in the town across this forest." ,she continued.

After a moment I asked again "Mother, how long would it take to reach the city ?".

Snap....

"Mother ,I ...." , she hurriedly covered my mouth with her hand and hushed me .

Snap....

We moved our gaze to direction of sound but no one was there.

Snap....

Another sound from another direction.

Snap,Snap...

The sound repeated itself from different directions as if we were surrounded by wild animals but we couldn't see anyone or anything.

Then I heard sound of footsteps which were coming from the bushes behind me . My mother looked at me with alarming eyes . She took my face in her hands and caressed my cheeks  .

She said , "Listen Charlie , you are going to run as fast as you can on my order .I will be right  behind you so don't look back while running and don't stop whatever happens, ok Charlie."

"But mother..."

"Ok Charlotte ? " ,she repeated strictly.

I could see sadness in her eyes and could feel tears in mine . I could guess what would happen now . After everything that happend to father I didn't want to lose my mother .

"Charlie dear , do you understand ?" , she asked again .

"Yes mother".

​​​​​​I could hear footsteps very close to me and suddenly my mother lunged on the figure . And ordered me to run . I did as she said . I ran like hell . My mother asked me not to look back but I could not hear her footsteps so i turned back and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life . I am repentant to turn back.

I turned back and saw that the figure was very very dark , very muscular and big and had yellow eyes .He held my mother by her throat and he looked at me .

He looked at me like I was a prey , like he knew what I  was thinking , like he could see my thoughts and he grinned ...alas ! that evil grin I could never forget . He looked at me with his yellow eyes and snap......

He snapped the neck of my dear mother like she was  nothing but a rag doll .

He killed my mother .He ...He...he o my goddess.....

"Mother ,...!!!Mother MOTHER.....NO MOTHER....NOOoo.!! ".......

........

​​​​"MOTHER.......!! " 

I cried and open my eyes vigorously and found my myself on my bed . I was covered with cold sweat and was panting heavily . I was scared   and was out of breath. 

That monster killed her , he killed my mother . I could never forget him . He will be punished for his sins , I will punish him . I will never ever forgive him.....

_______________

Hey ,guys it's the first chapter of my new story hope you liked it.
Please forgive me for the grammatical mistakes.