Chapter - 1

I woke up covered in sweat and thinking about my past makes me feel even more sad.

After handling my self , I freshened up and got downstairs.

"Good morni'n,Charlie." aunt Kenneth said. She's a very kind and lovely lady.

"Good morning , aunt."

After the death of my mother  his husband, uncle Evans, was the one who saved me and got me out of that forest . My father was his constant companion and best friend. Aunt and uncle lost their only son when he was 1 month old and now they love me like their own child . I had been living with them for past 13 years and now I was going to be of 18.

The city we were living had a low population of humans . Those who had highest population were vampires and most of them were royals who lived a prestigious life .Those who were commoners were also mostly vampires. After them comes the witches , mages , wizards and clerics (mostly worked for the king and queen in the castle) and merchants (were all vampires and sell humans legally in auctions ).

Vampires didn't have any pact with werewolves so they didn't reside with them and were considered enemies.

The Council of Estate , (CE) was a Council made to establish law and order, consists of 85% representatives of vampires , 14.5% of mages , witches , wizards etc and 0.5 %of humans ...How amusing... and each one of them are hypocrites , even the humans.

A/c to one of their laws , no creature living in this estate could harm or drink human blood without our(human) consent. CE showed that they cared a lot about us but in reality , even after all those human protection laws, human trafficking was still on the top which was leagal and there was always a threat to our life

...What the heck .This is so absurd

My uncle and aunt are also vampire so was my father but they are different  from those pathetic royals and care a lot about me . My mother was a sorceress and I ha.......I'm a human .

"Darling , didn't you slept soundly yesterday ? Hmm....." , My aunt asked caressing my cheek .

" No , I slept very well last night ". , Little did she know that I had that nightmare again.

My aunt gave me a sad smile and said , "Soon your birthday is going to come ....and.....".  she sighed heavily.

"You don't have to worry ,aunt . I'M definitely going to be fine. " , I tried to cheer her up.

You might be thinking that why both of us were dejected for an enjoyable occasion. In reality it was not enjoyable at all.

Well , after a human turned 18 ,they had to attend a ball regularly for 3 days. Those balls were held by CE  for those pathetic royals and elites. 

And I too had to attend this year's ball....

________________________

So  second chapter is completed and I know this chapter is little boring but I'll try to make another one intresting..

Above is the pic of aunt Kenneth

thank you very much☺️