C-05 The AfterMath

Third POV:

BACK AT L-CORP

Lena Luthor power up the generator that causes the whole of America to be in blackout for two days (except to the government facilities that is heavily guarded and those who are using Solar Panel Cities) to create a breach that the dark matter can go through a wormhole and landed in the other side of the universe and it was a success. DEO AI named Wednesday and her own AI HOPE confirms the successful launch of the dark matter wave in the outside of the space through the effect of that is still unknown because they don't know if that region of the west universe has some life form intelligence that might be affected by the dark matter and start a war to earth, no wonder this is a top-secret mission. Though she hadn't the fondest idea she was also manipulated by her loving brother Lex Luthor.

IN TEXAS

Superman and Martian Manhunter confirm to the DEO that the Two Barry Allen are gone and successfully enter the Speed Force and it's time for the dark matter to be released into the atmosphere of the dark universe. Caitlin is now in the middle of the tornado that can hit across East America. She extends her hands on both sides and gently puts her mind to rest just like how the wind should be. Superman and Martian Manhunter and now Valor trying to steer everything away from Caitlin that the tornado has collected through its destruction. Then Winn from the DEO can't anticipate speaks through the com.

"Hey, will one you speak up? What's happening there? That tornado is going to Kansas now! You might end up in Wonderland," Winn said very worriedly for his friends.

"Dude that's the land of Oz! Get your facts straights! I taught you better than that..." Cisco said.

"Sorry, Bro! I'm just panicking in my chair right now!!!" Winn said

Upon hearing this, Caitlin has enough of Cisco and Winn. She pushes through hard, all of her anger, all of her hatred, all of the answers she wants in her life. She put on her strength to stop the winds all for once. Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Valor feel the coldness in the winds. Later on, they were expelled on the circumstance of the tornado and a blast of ice that even they were frozen in time.

In the DEO

Winn notices the satellite the frozen glazier in the middle of the empty farm and that the Superman and Martian Manhunter, and Valor are being frozen, sure the ice never bothered them but this one is a different kind of ice. Sara and Winn find Mick in the kitchen, not being bothered by the incident outside.

"Everything is already in panic mode and you are drinking in the broad daylight."

Mick looks at Sara and ignores her. Winn touch Sara lightly, clearly he wanted to speak.

"What Sara is saying is that can you go with us through that breach and help to get the supers to get unfreeze using your Heatwave gun" Winn carefully talks to Mick.

"Sure!!! Just let get me my Heatwave gun," Mick said and Sara was shocked how this two get along, then Mick look at Sara, "That's how you ask. Never bothered me and my beer,"

Winn used his coms to talk to Alex whose been ordering his agents left and right.

"Sara and I together with Mick will go to the supers now," Winn told to Alex.

"All right take care, Be right back safely," Winn heard this but of course, as DanLance OTP fan he knows to whom is that for.

"Is that for me and Mick or a certain Agent Sara Lance?" Winn said preparing his mittens and his cold hat.

"Agent Schott, You know the answer," She flirtatiously said while Sara is blushing madly.

"Just so you know, I'm human too but good thing you two are my favorite love team next to Barry and Kara," Winn said.