C-06 Time Blast From The Past and Future

Barry of Earth 1 POV:

After we climbed in the Earth23's wave rider, we are welcome by Captain Rip Hunter and the AI Gideon doppelganger, she recognized Barry immediately while carrying Kara at the same time. I can sense that this is not the first time Barry ride on this ship. Captain Rip Hunter went to the control room then Barry and Sara were talking hush as they go somewhere maybe at the Med Bay of the ship. Where they can put Kara. Poor Kara has to go like that. If that happens to my Kara, I didn't say I own her I mean I just know that I know Kara like-like something like that, never mind. Then after 5 minutes, a woman taps me to get her attention what I didn't expect is that woman is Gideon's physical look, red hair, and light brown-toned skin woman. I stared at her until she snaps me out of it which is awkward.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you but I'm literally staring at you not in that stalker way but I guess I need to stop right now," I said embarrassing myself again.

"It's okay Mr. Allen of Earth 1," Gideon in human form said.

"I guess you knew me then,"

Then she put a 3D hologram of my entrance in the Star Labs. 24 hours ago. She saw my face puzzled by the fact that Gideon in Star Labs and her is the same except the physical interface method. A 3D computerize hologram and her was a 5D human hologram which she is just confirmed.

"I am the GIDEON, from the future, I am already a 5D humanize hologram completed by the future,"

No words for this Earth's past and future. Everything was a revelation. We bypass the hallway into the rooms of the time space ship. Sara and Barry where nowhere to be found. Gideon speaks again.

"Captain Rip Hunter told me to show your room first, we have the first-hand experience with the speedsters and he knew you are gonna be tired from speed force and by that said here is your room key and though if I am in the other part of the ship, just call my name and," and she show her palm to me and she continued, "My old version comes to you. They are spare clothes in the closet for you to wear,"

She pointed a thumbprint sensor with green code empty when it scans my fingerprint it became red and says occupy.

"Nice! Your Waverider is definitely better than our version!!!"

"Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Allen," Gideon said happily that she done her

She left me in my room, it was a white neat, and futuristic look but when I set my feet in the room, the wallpapers began to glow gold. The bed sheets were Red and in the bed, the head has a Flash symbol then the bottom has my name. I took the picture around so that Cisco will be sorry he didn't come here. While lying myself in the comfiest bed ever!!! I wonder what other Barry do? I climbed out of my bed to know some news and how he is feeling right now... seeing him feels like I have doubts about what I want and what I truly feel. I close my doors talk to Gideon.

"Gideon?" I call her.

"Yes, Mr. Allen," she said

"Where's Barry and Sara?" I ask her.

"They are at the ICU med bay," She said.

ICU Med bay! Oh boy! What happened to Kara? I she in a comatose state? If that happens to my best friend I don't know what to do.

"Okay. Thank you. Do you know where it is?"

"Follow the lights under your foot," Gideon instructed me.

"Woah!!! That's awesome," I said.

I follow the lights that led me to the room. I saw Kara in the water tank. Gideon was assisting the situation as possible while Barry looks her intently with a hint of great sadness, he was thinking about everything, from the pieces of time with her and those moments where their parents broke up as teenagers and how it affects their future. Sometimes I don't know what's worst Kara and I are not on one earth or the fact that I don't like the idea of us having different earth. Oh my god!!! What's happening to me??? I shrug at that idea then Sara hand me two cold beers. I gave her the looking-look.