she's not going to easy on me

Andy Herrera has been a pain my arse since day one, back chatting me, ignoring my signals bending rules god she's driving Sullivan crazy. He was warned by Ripley and frankel to watch out for her she's a determined and so stubborn, he seriously didn't believe them, who could be more stubborn big headed then him . How wrong could he have been.

Captain Sullivan had been at station 19 for 3 month and he's seriously wondering when she's going to take it easy on him or is he always going to be a bad guy in her eye he thought

he heard Herrera , Hughes and bishop talking how he got the position at station 19 and why couldn't they pick A female captain unfortunately he stepped in and told them that the position was for the women but she ruined her own chances, so if he has anyone to thank it's you Herrera she again didn't like it but he couldn't help but smirk about it as he walked away.
If she didn't hate him before she does now, he benched her for two days because she couldn't listen to instructions but he couldn't help it he nearly lost her today.

her and bishop are fighting every since I've been pushing bishop there a team they work together to push eachother but at the minute i don't know what's happened bishop further up the ladder and Andy is further down it.
He have to give it to her andy has guts we had a first aid training in today and and I was in a bad mood as today was Claire birthday and anniversary of her death and Sullivan took it out on bishop he was in the wrong and Andy stood up for her and he was really shock. She was angry Robert hadn't seen her that angry
He knew he had to speak to her about shouting at her commanding officer in front of everyone. A chat with chief Ripley didn't go well as he notice that he hasn't got to know his team and don't sit down at meal times. You should get captain Pruitt Herrera in and get some advice on how to join in with his team

Try making a conversation with them ,ask them how they are and what they like doing on there days off
he did to spoke to Gibson and hughes and there look on there faces said it all.
Find the person who is the glue crack them and the others will follow.
He already knew who that is Andy Herrera the one who hates me. He did need to get to know the team so they can become a good team together so he pulls her in his office for a chat.
Surprisingly it went well, she agreed to go for a coffee with him the next morning.

Their meeting didn't  go to plan one because there was basically a windstorm. some of the ideas that Andy gave Sullivan to feel in sync with his team basically made him think twice. He wasn't ready to open Up about what happen to his person his wife and how he blamed his best friend for a part in her death. Which is why he moved all the way Montana.

It annoyed Andy  how he just left like that she went to the boat house as they all were having friends giving to cheer Warren up but was cut short when they all got called in and be on shift as b team are stranded.

They got paired together on aid car which went totally disaster when they went on a call to a women who had an accident. It brought back memories for Robert as it was the same place where his wife died. For andy she something g on her mind as well that morning she had her another argument with Ryan after hearing her speak her mind to Ryan's dad. Ryan knew it was true but didn't want to admit it.

The day turned even worse when aid car was involved in an accident with Andy and Sullivan were in the aid car. With concussion Andy had to help her patient and Sullivan who lost the feel in his legs they were all scared and no one knew where they were.
This has put there differences behind them they spoke, he had to speak about something and the important things that he had was to open up about his wife and how she loved roller skating and that was their first date
There was this ring in auburn where she liked to skate, so that where we had our first date. I think I would've followed her anywhere but out on that rink I was ridiculous. Limps were flying everywhere bumping into walls no game. Some how she married me anyway. She smiled as she listen to him tell her.
7 feet between you and the ground with wheels glued to your feet... It's terrifying. I'm lucky I never broke a.... Broke a leg.
Laying there on the gurney he couldn't help think the worse
After Claire's accident work was everything for me. Kept me sane
This job keeps me sane. I don't know what I'll do if I can't... If my legs are. Andy I.. I don't know if I
It gave a pain straight through Andy's heart as she sat and listened to to what happened what he's going through the tough captain laying there with tears rolling down his face. She need to reassure him
If!  If that the case and that's a big if there are other ways of helping people.... you'll be ok.?

Unfortunately he was taking it lightly he was still seeing the worse side
If the situation was reversed,if you was staring down the barrel of not doing this job...would you be? Would you be ok.
She had to look away as if it was reversed she'll be the exact same  scared as hell. She took a moment to think of something to say when there patient starts crashing. Andy did everything she could go get her back it didn't work she died. She started look for the flares which all apart from one were damaged. She took this poor to climb the mountain hoping to get the rescued.
Climbing the mountain was tricky she fell and hit her head and hurt of her ribs as. Her headache was stronger then before now but she made it to the top and set the flare off climbing back down was much easier.
They spoke more about the team until she heard Maya voice over the tanner
You did it you got us rescued he told her. Even though she didn't look like she was glad they both got helicopter lifted to grey Sloan where she finally broke down tears feel endlessly down her face while she gripped on to Sullivan hand.