Getting ready for school

Your POV

I had just told my parents and my sister that I got into U.A. They were all so happy for me, but was I happy about this? I don't really know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I got into U.A, but still. There were going to be a lot of people there. And most of them know what they wanna do with their life.

What if I don't fit in? What if people hate me? What if they... 'No don't think like that (Y/n). You have to keep calm. It's not like your going to talk to other people anyways...right.'

I decided that I was just going to turn the lights off and go to bed. It was like... 12:30? So It's probably best that I got into dream land.

TO WEEKS LATER

I was currently in a shopping district to find some more clothing. I personally didn't want nor need more, but my mother kept insisting that I get new stuff

I walk in some random stores and I found a few things that I liked.

I also got a new backpack and an accessory(You can change the color if you want)

(You can change the color if you want).

I also wanted some lollipops so I went to a candy shop and bought like 5. Don't judge meh.

It was around 3pm when I was done with the shopping, so I decided to get some food while I was at the shopping district.

'Ok, there are a bunch of healthy places to go get some food. But where....... ah I know.
MACDONALDS OF CORSE.'

I went into Macdonalds to get me some chicken nuggets. I mean who doesn't like chicken nuggets (if you don't you can choose something else).

I ordered my food and sat down to eat. I looked around the place to get a good look at the people around me (Am I the only one who dose this?).

I studied the people around me. It wasn't that many but still. There was a women with dark brown hair and blue eyes staring at her kid playing on the MC play sett.

Then there was a young couple around the age of 20 or so flirting with each other. The girl had long blond hair with green eyes. The boy had short black hair whit white eyes and some weird horns sticking out of his head.

Other than that it was pretty quiet and peaceful. But of course, life hates me and decided that my peaceful time would be interrupted.

The glass window completely shattered and people outside started screaming. I got kinda exited, but I hid that pretty well by playing scaredy-cat.

I yelled out of 'fear' like everyone else and hid under the table.

I peeked from under the table and saw a pretty big villain with a mask covering most of his face. He had long black hair and black eyes.

The villain went to the poor soul that was behind the counter and yelled.

"Give me all the cash you have!!" He took out a big bag for the person to fill up (the person is a dude btw).

The boy behind the counter did as he was told. I was just waiting for the hero's to arrive, but they never did.

After the villain got all the cash he ran of.

What?? You think I'm going to stop him? I know better than that (actually I don't but I was to lazy. But let's not talk about that). I don't have a hero's license and frankly it's not really my fault that the hero's were to slow.

I decided that enough was enough and I went home. I got inside and when straight up to my room.

'Man, today has been so stressful. First I had to get clothing that I didn't need. And I was in a crime scene. Why does god hate me?'

Word count: 674

An
I hope you liked this and please tell me if I have any grammar mistakes or mistakes in general.
I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you'll stick around to see what happens.
Bayyyyyy!!!!