CHAPTER THREE: Got Me Wet

SPLASH!

In a moment, my body was in the water. It was ice cold and I was shivering. This was not great, definitely not for September.

Who the fuck threw a ball at me?

As I resurfaced, I saw a figure jogging towards me.

There was water in my eyes so I squinted to see clearly.

A boy with black jet hair and green eyes was right in front of me. I guess he's the one who threw the ball. His eyes were a shade of jade green and held an emotion I couldn't decipher. I swear to god he had the most mesmerizing eyes I've ever seen. He had a great masculine jaw with perfect full lips. He had a muscular body and I guess he was a basketball player since I was hit by a basketball.

He bended in front of me and spoke "if you're done staring at me, I need my ball back."

What ball?

Then I remembered about the stupid ball that hit me causing me to fall into the lake.

"You're the one who hit me with the ball?" I don't know why I asked that, I knew it was him.

"I didn't mean for it to hit you." He replied and I liked the way his lips moved.

What the fuck am I even thinking?

"Yeah sure you didn't" I said, totally not believing him.

"Why would I hit you?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I honestly didn't.

He extended his arm and I could see his muscles move. I thought he was going to help me but he took his ball and was starting to walk away.

"You're not even going to help me now?" I asked.

"No, you can get out on your own." He turned around and said in an uninterested manner.

He was so rude. I was getting angry now.

I quickly got out of the water and snatched the ball away from his hands as I threw it into the lake at a far distance.

That felt great, to be honest.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He growled.

Good. I wasnt the only angry one now.

"Now we're even." I said smiling as I started to walk away.

He grabbed my arm, stopping me and making me face him. His gaze was strong and I could see in his eyes that he was extremely pissed off.

"You'll regret this." He said staring right into my eyes.

"I don't care." I replied.

He looked at me as if he was surprised for a second. Did he really think that I would be scared of him?

I retrieved my arm back from his hold as he just stood there staring at me, as if he was trying to figure me out.

"Who's the one staring now?" I said.

He didn't remove his gaze from me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

My clothes were sticking to me so I pulled them away a little.

"Now I'm all wet" I muttered under my breath but I guess it was louder than I thought because he was smirking at me.

"So I got you wet?" He said.

Oh my god.

"You have a filthy mind." I said.

"No I don't, you're the one who took it in a different way." He said.