CHAPTER SIX: Know Me

What the fuck has my life turned into, seriously?

It's only been a day since I moved into this town and now I was being........ kidnapped?

This was ridiculous.

I was struggling in whoever's arms I was in and then suddenly I was pulled into the janitor's closet and the person put me down.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I quickly turned around and shoved my kidnapper hard into the wall. He grimaced in pain and was leaning against the wall.

I saw his face and- oh wait! I've seen him before. I tried recalling where I've seen him. I think he was the boy I saw yesterday morning.

What was his name again?

Umm..... Tyler?

Whatever his name was, he was really being weird yesterday and gave me really annoying vibes now.

"You fucking dick" I grabbed him by his collar and said "why did you bring me here?"

His face showed clear pain and then he spoke in a little voice "Calm down, I'll explain."

I retrieved my hands and waited for him to speak. He took some time but finally said "You know, you should thank me."

Never

"Why?" I gave him a glare and asked.

"I got you out of English class. I know you hate it."

I did hate English but how does he know that?

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Umm.....I just assumed it." He said.

What the fuck does he mean by that? But i didn't care so I asked him instead "why did you bring me here?"

"I didn't mean to bring YOU here, I accidentally did." He said.

Was he seriously shitting me right now?

"What?" I asked. How could he 'accidentally' bring me here.

"I'm sorry. I mixed you up with someone else." He said.

Who? Oh wait, I don't really care, I rolled my eyes and was getting out of there. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"What the fuck" I muttered.

Someone must've locked it from outside.

"What?" He asked.

"The door is locked. It won't open." I said.

"What? Let me see." He said.

He tried opening the door, but of course, it didn't.

Congrats Lauren, you finally got stuck with a weirdo in the closet.

"Ughh....I'm stuck here now." I said.

Why did I just say that? I need to shut up my mouth.

"Don't worry, the janitor will come at the end of the period and unlock it." He said and I nodded.

This was really annoying.....and kind of awkward. I just sat down against the wall and tyler sat across me.

Silence.

But I liked it, I just didn't feel the need to break that awkward silence between us. I didn't want to. I was actually liking the fact that I didn't have to talk to him. The period was soon gonna end but then he said "what's your name?"

I'm sure he knows that.

"Lauren"

"How old are you?" He asked.