Chapter 8 : Little kitty

∆ at the luxurious leaving room ∆

" Master this is the information about the lady from today also that day " the butler handed over a sealed file to his master who was busy enjoying his red wine.

"Hmm...read it " he ordered before sipped his drink.

" Master , that lady's name is Simin Patterson.  Age 22. Top student of the top universities in the city. But currently living a low key life just to achieve her dream to be an renowned actress. " The butler fluently read the content.

" Leave " he finished his wine before ordering.

After the butler left he picked up the picture of Simin attached with the file.

" Girl , you are really something to catch my attention. "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~ at Simin's place ~

" Simin .....look...look you are on the headlines " I was drying my hair after shower when Wendy rushed to me.

" You are really Patterson's missy. That evil Emily need to some lessons. Now you have defeated one enemy but gained a lot of online haters. " Wendy said while scrolling through the comments.

" The news got out faster than I thought. " I snatch the handphone from Wendy.

" I just pity them . They dared to mess up with my kitty. And I know my kitty won't let them off easily ....hehehe !! " Wendy patted my hair and laughed.

" Wendy Zion ......look what have you done " I shouted at Wendy. She just messed up my hair which I just styled after a great deal of efforts.

" Nothing much. It's just a new kind of hairstyles I come up with. " Wendy said as she started to retreated.

" I just learnt about it ....let me practice on you " and I run towards Wendy.

" Spare me your highness " Wendy kept running  and I kept chasing her.

" Let me do your hair first " I somehow managed to grab the ear of Wendy's bear style pajamas. And did her hair.

______________________________________

I think you guys have already guess who the ' master ' is ......keep reading...keep supporting.....    : )