the plan

So I have decided to edit and finish this now because I finally have a little bit of time

Thank god

So I hope you all enjoy💗
------
Jules grabbed a few things and shoved it into her bag.
It was still late at night so she had to be quiet.

She took ohm and let it sit on her shoulder while she packed more mechanical things into her back pack.

She put the back pack on and snuck passed many rooms.
She turned many corners silently wandering through the hallways and finally making it out of the authority.

She grabbed a boat and drove off to the abandoned house.
This was her hide out. No-one really went there so she decided to use it when she needed to stay away from everyone else.

She opened the door and seen it was empty. walking in She sat down in the middle of the living room and pulled things out of her bag.
"Lets hope this still works" she mumbled.

Skye and the others were curious.
They gathered around her while Skye pushed through them.
"Guys move! What is she doing?" She asked finally making it through the small crowed.

"She's trying to get the communicator to work again" drift said looking over at the device. He was sitting on the couch bored and the small crowd parted doubting it would be able to work.

Skye didn't give up though. She sat on her knees in front of Jules as she set up a little device in front of her. It had a small screen. It looked like a computer but way different. Cords were sticking out from the sides and metal gears were visible inside it.

She pressed two buttons turning it on. It started at first and it worked only for a little bit. It started to spark and shut down.
" no no no! Come on It was working last time" jules whined

She sighed heavily and started fixing it. She took her screw driver and unscrewed the bottom revealing more gears cords and sparks. She rearranged a few of the cords and gears and tried it again.

This time it did turn on. No sparks shown up and nothing shut down. It was working!.
"Yes" She whispered to herself.

The screen turned on revealing a thematic camera setting.
It shown the room and Skye sat by her side curious of what she was doing.

Jules plugged in a microphone and set it on the opposite side of the device.
"Did she get it working?" Crack shot asked
"Yeah I think so" skye replied
She sat in front of the camera and Jules couldn't see her.
"Why isn't the camera working?" Jules mumbled taking the camera off and checking it.

It was out of batteries.
Jules sighed and reached into her bag grabbing a second one.
She plugged it in setting it where the last one was and turned it on linking it to the small device in front of her.

Skye sat in front of the camera and it worked. She could see her.
Jules smiled and put her hand over her mouth in disbelief.
"Hey Jules" skye spoke into the mic.

happy Tears came to Jules' eyes as she struggled to speak.
"Hey mom" she said softly wiping her tears from her eyes.
"Does Midas know about this?" Skye asked

She shook her head still smiling faintly.
"I-im sorry for what happened" jules stammered her smile disappearing.
"But why did you do it?" Skye asked.

"It was either me or you,chaos agent found out about you and I didn't want him to hurt you so...I did it so I didn't have to worry about you" she sighed
Skye was shocked. She looked down and sighed.
"Well all is forgiven" she spoke smiling faintly

Jules was confused.
"What? I kill you and you forgive me just like that?!" She asked
"Why try to escape it when its inevitable" skye chuckled
Jules smiled and someone opened the door.