that was close

'Its been another year since mom had came back.

Chaos doesn't know about her yet but It can't hide forever.

After all I had to do last time I don't want to do it again.

I have been having bad flashbacks ever since
It keeps me up at night but I manage.

Agent tntina had recently found out about her as well
She says she won't tell anyone but I still feel the need to have a watchful eye on her.

Im still working on project 37 and it hasn't been turning out well.

The second realm had became stronger which makes it much harder to be able to reach the others.

I need more of the cubes substances for energy but it's risky due to what happened to bomber.

Jules written in her diary.

She was in her room laying on her bed with ohm by her side.
"JULES?"
Chaos called her from the hallway.

Jules sighed heavily and closed her diary locking it with a small key.
She slid it into her pillow case.
She rolled onto her back looking up at the ceiling.

"What am I going to do about him?" She mumbled. Looking over at ohm.
It made a small mechanical noise.
"Hmm looks like I'm needed" she rolled her eyes and got up from her bed.

She grabbed her tool belt and buckled it around her waist.
Sliding her gloves on she seen that a small bit of gold peeked out of it.

It wasn't too noticeable so she shrugged it off.
Ohm flew up onto her shoulder and Jules smiled softly and walked out her door locking it behind her.

Her name was called again and she rolled her eyes heading up to his office. "Yes chaos" she asked in a annoyed tone.

"I need you to fill out some things" he told her looking up from his computer.
"Fine" she huffed rolling her eyes.

"Don't give me Attitude Jules" he added
"Well you have been giving me paper work for three weeks while everyone else has been on missions,why can't I go on one?" She asked.

"Because your one of the more,..important agent's" he smiled
"What do you mean important?" She asked
She could feel the gold run up her arms as she hid them behind her back.

"Because I see something different in you from the others,something more powerful" he said getting up from his chair.
She was puzzled.

He grabbed her hand from behind her back pointing out the gold that was halfway up her arm.
She pulled her hand away quickly and groaned rolling her eyes.

"Now go on I will assign you a mission for next week" he chuckled.
"I love how you think me being trapped in a room is funny" she said sarcastically.

She walked out of the room closing the door behind her.
She made it to her office and went out onto the balcony leaning against the railing.

She looked over the island and sighed softly.
Ohm flew out into a tree with a few other birds and Jules spotted something.

Or someone

"Hey Jules you busy?" fade asked shouting up to the balcony.
"No I'm not,what is it?" Jules asked back.
"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with us some time" he responded.

"Yeah sure ill be down in a minute" Jules smiled.
She quickly ran out of her room down the stairs and out the front of the authority.

She spotted fade again and smiled walking over to him.
"So where are we going?" She asked
"Im going back to the fortilla do you want to come with?" He asked