gone?....again?

I feel sad

Therefore

I torture my readers by putting sad in book

(Btw I don't speak from experience I feel sad so its a little vent)

----

Jules woke up and went to go and visit the fortilla and check up on her mom and dad.

Once she arrived she could hear a slight bit of yelling from up in the room.
Ocean was making her way up the stairs quickly.

Jules decided to follow and see whats wrong.
The yelling had only gotten louder and ocean opened the door to find Midas and Skye arguing about something.

"Midas do you really think killing off your agents will help anything?!" Skye shouted

"I never said it was going to help anything!" Midas responded

" bad time?"Ocean asked

" yeah no shit" skye said looking over at her.

"Ok I'm out" ocean said walking off.
Jules was confused and worried.
She had never seen her parents fight let alone yell.

"Ok ok guys what's going on?" Jules asked trying to get there attention.
But they didn't stop.

"Midas you killed one of your best agent's what the fuck?!" Skye shouted.
"I had to" he yelled back

"And why? What about kit?! No wonder Meowcles hates you!" Skye said poking his chest harshly making him step back.

"Now now Skye" he responded trying not to touch her

"Don't 'now now' me that doesn't work im not a child anymore" skye yelled.

Jules couldn't take much more of this. Tears have already arrived and were on the verge of falling.

"No but you can't handle an argument just like a child" midas commented.
"Excuse me but I can handle an argument pretty well and I'm still wondering why you had to go and kill lynx like that" skye responded calming down just the slightest bit.

"I didn't just kill her for no reason" midas started yelling again.
"Well what is it then? What because she ended up with Meowcles instead if you?!" Skye asked

"Your playing a dangerous game here Skye" midas snarled

"Well good" skye spat

Jules closed the door and sat out side the room covering her mouth trying to steady her now ragged and broken breaths.
She could still hear them.

She had killed many people before but she never knew Midas would kill one of her old friends let alone anyone.

"No I loved you and you knew it" midas yelled

"Well you have a shitty way of showing it" she told him.

"You know what fuck this shit!" Midas said leaving the room.
Skye was following close behind. Jules hopped up on her feet confused. She followed him as he walked down the steps.

"Midas you can't just leave me" skye told him.

" what are you gonna do about it?!"

"Midas you just cant" skye sighed grabbing his hand

"Ok and who's gonna stop me" he responded yanking his hand away.
"We have a kid" skye shouted
"Ok so"
"So?! It's bad enough we are fighting in front of her you can't just leave us! She's only nineteen" skye said pointing over at jules who had tears in her eyes.

He looked at her then Jules.
"Dad please don't go" she sighed heavily.
"See ya around kiddo" he said ruffling her hair.

Skye stormed off into the room while Jules watched Midas walk out of the building.
"Wait! Dad! No wait please! Dad wait!" She called chasing after him.

He had already gotten into a boat and drove off.
Jules stopped in her tracks covering her mouth and nose.

That's when she lost it.
Falling to her knees she covered her face in her hands sobbing harshly.

ocean had over heard what had just happened and tried to see Skye first.
She was obviously pushed away then she heard Jules.

She pulled up her phone and decided to call fade since he knew her best.
"Hey fade I need you" she started

"Yeah what's wrong?" He asked

"Its Jules" ocean responded

"Really? What happened?" he questioned

"Some family stuff just went down and her father had just left and...I don't think he's coming back" ocean sighed

"Woah Midas just made the it gotta get milk move" he laughed

"Fade" Ocean growled

"Ok yeah bad time for jokes,ill be over in a few" fade said his tone changing immediately

"Ok make sure to bring all of your love and affection she's gonna need it" ocean sighed.

*time skip

Its been about 10 to 15 minutes and Jules had not stopped crying.
Fade have arrived and ocean lead him to where she was.
He took the slow approach and walked up behind her.

"Hey? Are you alright?" Fade asked crouching down beside her.
She looked up at him sniffling softly.
She hugged him tightly almost knocking him over.

He hugged her back and sat in front of her.
She clung onto him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Hey its alright, im here" he said rubbing her back.
She buried her face in his neck and her whimpers and sobbs had died down.

Ocean felt sympathy for her.
Anyone going through that must be hard especially after all they have done just to reunite with each other.

Skye was up in her own room.
And she was pissed

She usually never gotten so angry especially in front of Jules.

She sat on her bed and held her portrait of her jules and midas.
All three of them were smiling.
They were sat in front of the fortilla.

Jules had her usual hairstyle and a small flower necklace on her head.
Skye and Midas were wearing their usual attire.

She felt the tears fall from her face onto the floor.
She threw the portrait and buried her face in her pillow crying uncontrollably.

The portrait fell onto the wooden floor and the glass shattered.
After hearing the glass Skye got up from her bed and crawled on her knees over to it picking up the picture.

the glass was broken the cracks stretching across the picture.
The cracks reached over Skye and Jules while the main part was where Midas was sat.

She hugged it close not caring about the broken glass.
Not caring how many cuts she had gotten from it.
But she did care about Midas.

She loved him with all her heart.

"Its all my fault" she sighed heavily letting more tears arrive to her eyes.

She set the picture back on the small drawer and hugged Ollie pulling him close. She continued crying softly.

Jules had made it back to the authority with fade and let him spend most of the day with her due to the sudden event.