Chapter Seventeen: I'm not pregnant

~•°•° 17|Not yet •°•°~

@Writer's P.O.V

Precious gems, maitama....

The school is magnificent and beautiful, decorated with beautiful flowers, the boys were playing foot ball while some interested girls watch enthusiastically, some girls were skipping ropes some playing high jump, being a sport day the students were in a buzz. Hanne sat with her seat mate Ameera discussing about the Strenuous practical they had on physics that morning.

"Ameera to be honest this physics practical is very hard, and Mr. James is making everything difficult to understand" Hanne complained.

"Well...I don't think so, you see this practical is the most easiest of all, you will just have to follow the procedures given in the manual and also listen attentively when Mr. James explains" Ameera advised Hanne.

"Alright will try and do as you say, I also have a topic you will pls..explain to me after this sport is over" Hanne requested.

"No prob, as for now let's go join the hide and seek"

The two girls walked away.

    Meanwhile, at the cafe, three beautiful classic girls were seated after giving orders. The girl n her early 20s, sized Adama completely with eyes and muttered internally "she's a beauty" she looked up to a girl and said.

"Asmie who's this beauty and how comes you never brought her to the club?"
The girl called Asmie turned to the girl and gave her a nasty look signalling her to zip up. Upon noticing she had stepped out of the line, she quickly pretended a cough and got out of there. The two girls glanced at Adama and saw she was unfazed, they gave out a sigh of relief.
How could Teem try to ruin their mission.

    What mission?.......

@Raihana's P.O.V

Four months had strolled faster than I would have liked, with me stocked at home like a complete house wife and ya majeed mostly in the hospital at work.  And yesterday mom, granny, dad and madina where at our house for some hours, which I was thankful for, cause I've missed them all so badly, it was the first time they were coming since we got married. I still had to cry when they were leaving cause it was like I was being separated from  a whole family for the hundredth time.
The very first time granny set her eyes on me she was like.

"Raihana? Get on your feet, what's  this sudden brightness and even your tomm....wait are you-" she stoppd  her eyes wavered between I, ya majeed and my stomach, that made everyone looked curiously at us.

"Oh noh"  I heard him muttered under his breath.

"No granny, don't even start cause I'm not... Whatever you wanted to ask the answer is no, I'm not" I tried to explain. Everyone looked blankly at me then burst into laughter.

This old lady....

"Come on I need to check you" she said.

"Check me?" Ya Allah granny was going to embarrass me right in front of my in-laws.

"Go go, you needed that" mom said happily. See she had ruined their minds.
She didn't stop even in the nearest living room, she walked straight to my room, while I followed crazily under her hills, she took a hold of my hand and started questioning me after she's done opening my eyes and wherever she was to check.

"When last have you seen your period?" she asked. And hell she just don't get it.

"Granny I'm not pregnant, I swear, I'm not" I assured her worriedly.

"How could you tell?" She asked.

"Of course I can tell since I haven't even for once slept with him" I said and then it hit me, Ya Allah I quickly held my mouth and turned around, i just didn't let that slipped, even to granny,  God we're doomed that's for sure.