Chapter Twenty Five: Eight months pregnancy

~•°•° 25|Being watched •°•°~

@Adama's P.O.V

I follow her to places without her noticing cause  I usually use to be under invisibility clock, I only show myself when I wanted to make some contradictions on her head, I didn't know if I was being too unfaithful, but I wanted to make her go crazy, make her lost control of her senses in such a way that the boss will get tired of her madness and make her leave the house and i will take her place and dominate her husband like I own him.
    Like every time I followed her into the room where the boss awaited her.
Upon entering the room he approached her and hugged her which made me twitch my lips sadly, it wouldn't be easy to divert this man's attention to me. I moved closer to them.

"What keeps you so long, I've been waiting for you since 10am" he laid her on the bed with the help of a nurse.

"I'm so sorry, I slept and didn't wake up early" she explained, while he uncovered her swelled belly.

"Oh that's good, have you eaten?" He asked.

"Yup, just took a cup of milkshake" she answered.

"I thought you're not taking milkshakes again? Its too cold for my boy" he finished lubricating her tommy. At least I wasn't there just to listen to their annoying conversations since I now knew she was going to have a boy and sacrificing it will make the god more pleased.

"I was only tasting it for Hanne and then I didn't know when I gulped everything" she said, he should at least quarrel her or say some annoying words but instead he Laughed and says.

"I'm gonna warn her to not make it again not until my baby is on its own" it was now her turn to laugh. They keep annoying me, those couple I hate to see cheering together. It won't be too long before I took possession of her role and nothing would annoy me as much. How encouraging to think of.

I noticed them leaving the scanning room. I awaited them at the reception and switched off my invisibility, I Made sure madam saw me before I quickly walked out and disappeared into the bright sunlight, I saw the confusion on her face and that's just what I needed. So I hurried back to my body and immediately awoke from the sleep.

@Majeed's P.O.V

The night was impenetrably dark, the moon had been rising later and later every night until now it was seen only at down.
I was still in the hospital, after coming out the theater room I got my phone and dial Raihana's number. I told her earlier that I will be late, but i know she might still get worried and scared. And if she has slept I want to be by her side, praying for her while she got scared and wakes up, since she hardly sleep without having nightmares.

"Hey, you're still awake?" I was puzzled, even though I knew she wouldn't sleep until she caught a glimpse of my silhouette.

"You're not back yet" she said and my heart sank. I could Imagine the pout on her lips.

"I'm sorry, actually I just got out of the theater room" I said.

"Come home please" she said tiredly

"Just hold on, will be on my way" I said and hurried out to the parking lot. I hate it when I stay long at work, especially when I had to spend the night at the hospital, I really don't want to leave her alone at such time when she needed my presence the most.
Upon reaching home, I met her reading a novel, she sat on a dressing chair facing the shielded window.

"Thank god you're back" she set the book down and hugged me softly, she let out a deep sigh telling she's been worried about me.

"You should have slept, you need to get some rest" I told her, putting her to the bed.