1) The Docks

Killian's POV

My name is Killian Jones and I have a Wife, Belle Jones. My secretary recently Died, a week later I got a new one her name was Milah Swan. After a week of knowing her she was nice and kind but she kept on looking at me weirdly and swooning over me, but I had no feelings for her I like her as a friend.

Milah's POV

I'm Milah Swan and I'm Killian Jones New Secretary. I have a crush on him but I don't think he likes me back, but my dumb self keeps on swooning over him. I mean who couldn't he had amazing hair, and blue eyes you could get lost in but I know he doesn't like me back, he has a wife but whoever she is is so damn lucky.

Killian's POV

When I went to work Milah was sitting on a chair in my office waiting for me.

"Hey Milah how are you" I say

"I'm good how about you" She says

"I'm good, but I have some work for you today"

"I will be happy to do it" she says then smiles

After Work I went home then Belle kept on yelling at me, for the past month we have been fighting a lot, so after she was done yelling at me  I told her I needed some fresh air, then I was walking to the docks, it helps me clear my head from the world. When I was walking to the docks I saw another person which is weird nobody, is ever there.

Emma's POV

My Name is Emma Swan, Milah Swan is my sister I live with her, everyday after she comes home from work she is ALWAYS talking about a handsome man named Killian Jones and Her HUGE crush on him. I didn't want to hear Milah Go on and on about this Killian Jones so before she came back from work I went to the docks, I go there because the ocean helps clear my head. When I was there I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi who are you I believe we haven't met" a unknown voice said

"I'm a girl with pepper spray" I say

"Woah I'm not here to hurt you, I always come here to clear me head I'm Killian Jones" then he sits next to me

"I'm Emma Swan sorry about the pepper spray this I moved about a month ago I just found out about the docks it's my favorite place"

"Aye me too, but first I get why you keep pepper spray on you and second do you know a Milah Swan?" He says

"Yes I do she is my sister"

"Wow she works for my company she is my secretary" he replied

"Oh yea she talks about you a lot"

"Wow she does indeed, I see her staring at me sometimes" he said

"Yea..about that sorry about her"

"It's fine" he says that then smiles

"Well it's getting late I should go"

He gets up and helps me up I looked into his ocean blue eyes and I understood Milah And what she said about his eyes, they were lovely I could get lost in them forever.

Killian's POV

As I helped Emma up I kinda got lost in her beautiful green eyes. Snap out of it Killian your married.

"Thanks" she says then smiles

Her smile is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.

"No problem bye Swan"

"You know you can call me Emma" she says

"Nah Swan suits you, see you around" then I walked away

I feel like I just met my true love, but true love is not real and it never will be, by the way I'm married I shouldn't be calling other gorgeous women pretty, or Beautiful... right?