13) Mama

7 months later...

Kilian and I have been dating for 9 months now. Today is Mavis first birthday and she was going to have a Elmo theme Party. She has been obsessed with the show so Killian and I are giving her a Elmo party. Mavis hasn't said a word yet, but I don't mind. In my first foster home ( I was there for the first 5 years of my life) they said that I didn't say my first word since I was 2!

About an hour later we finished and the guests should be arriving in 30 minutes. Belle and I became friends again after the whole Neal crap and after Neal she met a guy named Rumple Gold. They are now married and they have a year old son named Gideon. David and Mary-Margret are coming with Christen who is now 9 years old. My friend Ruby is coming over with her girlfriend Mulan, yes Mulan like the movie. Apparently her parents loved the story so they named her after the character.

Some of Killian's friends are coming over too. There is Robin and Regina who are engaged at the time. Graham Hurburt who is coming with his wife Lucy. I never met Lucy before but I have met Graham and he was really nice. Lastly, there is Zelena Greene. She is really nice and she is coming with her boyfriend named Walsh.

I get Mavis dressed in her birthday outfit and she looked so cute!

Mavis Birthday outfit^^^

The party was going smoothly and nothing bad happend. When the party was over I went to go check if there was any mail and there was one from Milah that said, 'Happy Birthday, I love you.' When I went inside I saw Killian sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket over him and kiss his head. I then go get Mavis ready for bed. Once I was done dressing her she said, 

"Mama." I gasped. Oh no. Damn she now thinks i'm her mom.

"Oh no honey i'm Auntie Emma." I say trying to stop her from calling me mama. I was happy that she said her first word but I'm not her mom. 

"Mama." she laughs. Great. I read her a book ignoring the fact that she keeps calling me mama. Once I finished the second book she was out cold. 

"Sweet dreams" I whisper, kissing her head. I go get ready for bed and I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Sup ppls, Please comment on the chapter and also tell me how your day was :p

Also if you guys are going through some things please privately text me. I am a pretty good therapist. 

I hope you ALL have a GREAT day. Bye my little cubs <3