~ Seven ~

"Heriome it goes swish swish flick not swish flick swish that doesn't even make sense!" Michelle exclaimed as her, Hermione, and Ron headed to the courtyard to study.

"Do you even pay attention? It is obviously swish flick swish!" Hermione retorted. Both of the girls looked to Ron, "What? I don't know, you think I pay attention in class?" He said causing both the girls to giggle.

After a few hours of studying suddenly, Ron looked up, "Uh-oh. I smell trouble," the three kids looked up to see the gryffindor and slytherin quidditch teams both wanting to practice. The trio of Ron, Hermione, and Michelle walked up to the two opposing quidditch teams.

" Malfoy?" Harry said astonished Malfoy could even play quidditch, "That's right. And that's not all that new this year," Malfoy said referring to the brooms that were in every slytherin quidditch player's hands.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones! How did you get those?" Ron baffled.

"A gift from Draco's father," Marcus Flint said, causing all the slytherin team to suddenly get a cocky glow to them. Draco stepped forward towards Ron, " You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best," He said full of his 'wealth'

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it on pure talent," Hermione said with sass, Michelle knew Malfoy had been holding back from Hermione so Michelle winced as the words slipped out of Hermione's mouth.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!" Draco said standing his ground, a gloomy expression soon appeared on Hermione's face.

" You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" Ron pointed his wand to Draco, Michelle remembering that Ron had a broken wand muttered out a "No" but it was too late, as an ill expression washed over Ron's face. Michelle's head darted from the laughing group of slytherin boys to her now ill friend... but even Michelle couldn't help but giggle at Ron's sluggish mistake. Draco looked to her surprised. She can laugh at that... maybe the hufflepuff isn't so bad he thought. She, after collecting herself, walked over to Ron to see him puke up a big, slimy, slug that was at least as big as her fist, Michelle suddenly felt nauseous and ran over to a bin to throw up.

Draco suddenly saw Michelle Goodwind run to a trash bin and start throwing up, though very disgusting, he felt bad for the poor girl. If only her pure-blood friend could have listened to her. It actually surprised Draco that the Weasleys were pure-bloods; they surely act like mud-bloods.

Draco began to take a step toward the Goodwind girl, but stopped remembering who she was... A dirty Hufflepuff who would never be a real... true, witch. Even if she was a pure-blood she would never even account to what the Malfoy name was.

"Can't keep your own breakfast in your stomach Goodwind?" Draco called to the girl. She started walking his way, her hand over her mouth, she grabbed her bag and walked right past Malfoy, hitting his shoulder slightly.

I need to go see Pomfrey Michelle kept thinking, trying not to faint as she was suddenly lightheaded. She ventured through the hallways but it was like the rooms were spinning.

"Hey, princess you okay?" She heard a familiar voice say, she turned around to see Cedric Diggory, "Pomfrey... where is Pomfrey" She asked almost in a whisper.

"Uhh... she is on the other side of school, do you want me to help you there?" He questioned. She nodded holding her hand to her mouth again as her lunch was about to come up too.

"Thank you Cedric" She mumbled as they were nearing the hospital wing.

"Anything for the Hufflepuff princess," He said with a sly smile. She weakly smiled at him and headed inside to Mrs. Pomfrey