Chapter 3

When Moomintroll awoke the next day, he was greeted by the remnants of the storm. He made is way down stairs where he was greeted by Little My.

"Moomin!" barked Little My.
"Whatever happened to 'good morning'?" asked Moomintroll
"More like afternoon, " Little My said, standing up, "Moominmama is making stew, so we should go outside."

🍂

When the two of them stepped outside, they noticed lots of puddles. Moomin also noticed the river had swollen up almost completely drowning the bridge, and a little ways off, sat a firgue clad in green and brown." Snufkin! " Moomin ran towards is friend, who fishing. "Moomintroll," Snufkin tipped the brim of his hat. "The river has swollen up, " said Moomin.
"Yes I know," replied Snufkin matter-of-factly. Moomin sat down next to him, and Little My on the the other side.

Snufkin sighed. "What's wrong Snuf?" Moomin asked. "I haven't had a good catch in days," replied Snufkin before getting, "I've got an idea, come on!"

🍂

"So, Where's this boat you speak of?" Little My asked as they made their way down towards the coast.
"Oh, well, I haven't got it yet," stated Snufkin, earning him a look from his fuzzy friend.

"Here we are," Snufkin whispered. The three of them seem to have stepped into someone's garden and were now about to steal this rowing boat. "Moomin you take one and I'll take the other. Little Mymble, you can carry the oars." Snufkin said. Suddenly, the nasally voice of Fillyjonk sounded behind them. But before the Fillyjonk could catch them, they had made their way down to the coast and pushed the boat out to sea.
"Don't worry, we'll give it back!" shouted Little My.

Moomin's heart was pounding, and he was just about say something, when his attention was taken away by the sound of Snufkin's infectionus laugh.
"Oh, you should have seen the look on their face," gasped Snufkin, through giggles. Moomintroll couldn't help but smile.

Snufkin cast out his fishing hook, and the three of them sat, staring out at the sea.

🍂

Remember kids, theft is perfectly OK as long as you steal a boat for your (boy)friend.

Also sorry about this chapter being so short. The next one will be a little different.