Chapter 18

Eric's POV

I finally get to hospital to see Matt again, I hope he had a good time seeing Mason yesterday, they deserved that time together, plus Tobi and I really want them to get together, when I go inside, the first person I see is Fitz, or Cameron, it kind of hurts me to say his name so I call him Fitz, by his Twitch name, we broke up 6 months ago but I still love him, like really love him, our fight started off as a little joke and a small conversation but then it got serious and Fitz said a lot of things I hope he didn't mean, at least he didn't break up with me through text and waited for me to come visit again, it's been a little awkward since he came out as bisexual, people have been saying he's dating a girl on Twitch name Pokimane, I'm not too sure about it but I hope it's not true, Fitz was on his way to Matt's room, I try to catch up to him, but his long giraffe legs make him too fast, and he was walking, I eventually catch up him, he was smiling at his phone, probably texting someone, I didn't want to see at what because I don't want to be that stalker ex, "hey" I say he look from his phone and then at me "oh hi" he slightly smiled, when we get to Matt's room we hear random noises coming from the room, Fitz puts his phone away, I shrug and knock on the lightly Jay slowly opens the door and peaks his head out, "be very quiet" he says with a smug like smile, when we go in, we see Tobi quietly fan-girling and taking pictures of Mason and Matt asleep together, Mason was cuddled up in Matt's chest, and Matt had his arms around him, "how cute?" I say "so whose gonna wake them?" Fitz asked, raising a brow, "no one, they're too cute to wake up," Tobi says taking more pictures then accidentally took one with the flash on, "shit" she whispers to herself "what are you doing?" Matt mumbles sleepily "nothing" Tobi says nervous "good morning" Jay whispers with a soft chuckle as he sat down in a chair, "good morning" he mumbles "how did yesterday go? What did you guys do?" I ask "it's was good, and I know you and Cam aren't together" he says slowly falling back to sleep, "oh, uh" Cam and I look at each other, "now please be quiet, before you wake him up" he says and Mason snuggles up into his chest even more, I mentally aww and I can tell Tobi did too.

Mason's POV

I wake up to a warm spot on the bed but it was empty I slowly open my eyes and see no one was here, I got up and went to open my phone when I see a note on it, it read 'good morning Mason, if you wake up before we come back, we're hanging out, outside somewhere, if you need anything just text us. -Tobi' I rub my eyes and went to the restroom, I hear the door open to the room then hear Matt say "Mason, you here?" "Yeah, I'm in the bath room" I responded back, "alright, I'm gonna start gathering my stuff" he said as I splashed water on my face, I come out and see him putting some medication in a bag "where's everyone else?" I asked "oh, they're waiting outside?" He zipped up the bag, "have you talked to your parents about, ya know?" I asked "no, I'm hoping they tell me," he said then the door opens, "oh sorry am I interrupting," Matt's mom and sister come in, "no, we were just talking" he says as he avoids looking at them, "are you ok, Matt?" Bee says "yeah, I just wanna know if there's anything else I should know before coming home," I looked over at him and bite my lip nervously, "no, nothing that I can think of," his mom lied and smiled "really?" He turns around and looks at them "yeah, why is there something we should tell you?" She looked concerned and nervous, "yeah, maybe that you guys were just gonna let me die here" he says slightly angry, "Matt... we didn't have chose" Bee said "so you were just gonna give up on me, you weren't gonna try and find another way to help me" he eyes water up "the doctor said you weren't gonna make it" she tries to explain "and yet I'm right here" he the tears finally stream down his cheeks, I go over to him and hug him, "We're so sorry" Bee's voice trembles "when I get home I'm packing my stuff leaving I can't see you guys right now, so leave" his mom was about to say something until Bee looked at her and nodded her head, when they leave, he hugged me back and cried into my shoulder, I rub his back comforting him, "if you want you can stay with me, I have an extra bed room" I whisper, he pulls away from the hug "I'd like that" he smiled as I wiped his tears away with my thumb, we look deeply into each other's eyes, I wanted to kiss him but I didn't think it was the right time.