Seven (707/Luciel Choi) x Male!Reader

"𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙸𝚝"

× 𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 : ×
• 3d pov ;
• friends with benefits .

× 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : ×
• slight spoilers for Seven's route;
• slight NSFW (brief description) .

× 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : ×
(Y/n)  —  your name ;
(color)ette  —  brunette/ravenette/etc .

~~~~

Seven hates himself for falling for his best friend.

At what point gay jokes have turned into confessions disguised as quips? At what point calling (Y/n) a friend just stopped being enough? At what point Seven started to feel physical pain from not being able to respond to the certain party coordinator's message with 'I love you'?

707 :
[ I like you ]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

707 :
[ I love you ]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

707 :
[ I love you, (Y/n) ]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

[E̺͆R̺͆A̺͆S̺͆E̺͆]

He still hopes that the feelings will vanish after him meeting (Y/n) in person, but at the back of his mind Seven already knows: the moment he hears the seductive voice not over the speakers, he'll have no other option but to fall for the male even harder.

They face each other for the first time at the RFA party. Seven runs through the entire hall and instantly jumps in his pen-friend's arms. He's glad that he can hide his feelings behind the mask of playfulness and clinginess, avoiding any problems with getting closer to his crush. He nuzzles his nose in the crook of (Y/n)'s neck and can't help but smile like an idiot when he feels the other male's arms tightening around his waist. Everyone else is cringing, but Seven doesn't care. And he's happy that (Y/n) doesn't seem to care either.

"Hey. Am I really that good at hugs or are you just happy to see me?" the party coordinator asks with a chuckle, and Seven snickers, clutching the male even harder.

The two are so good together, they jokingly call themselves soulmates. Seven spends his lack of free time on the phone chatting with (Y/n), but in the end they both agree that communicating 'offline' is comfier. Seven wants to go to movies and to cafés together with the (color)ette, but it's quite impossible with the hacker's schedule. His heart skips a bit every time he sees an empty space on his calendar, and he cracks a smile, feeling like the happiest man in the world, as he calls the other male to say he's got a day off. Luciel tries to keep free as many days as he can, pulling the all-nighters one after another. He falls asleep during movies and holds on (Y/n)'s jacket sometimes as they walk, to keep himself from tripping.

The next time Seven wakes up, the panic takes him over, as soon as he sees a couple of missing calls from the party coordinator. He worked nonstop for the past 22 hours only to pass out and oversleep his 'date' with (Y/n)! The hacker storms out of the bedroom, cursing under his breath, dialing the (color)ette's number with one hand and putting on his shoes with another. The moment (Y/n) picks up the phone, Seven starts showering him with apologies, not noticing any changes in his own apartment.