Cold Colors

It's just everyone yells that she's  like a bad girl but dreams like flashes that make her way when she walks , i see you when i write on the keyboard the reflection is lost and the glory is on her fingers.

Fear floods every space when the corinthians close, she has feat that have not been fulfilled but are still alive like the flame whispering names in the small fireplace.

Everyone is in her favor when she needs, but when she wishes is against her, the mental battles become more suffocating at the end of the story.

Honey, I can't stand the cold color but I love the dark ones,I'm in my little world and you're on the planet inside you.

 Your fingers were skillful but now the colors are dull when it sets to think about who is going to be the highest bidder, she created false stories so that her favorite bidder would win but the soul of the letters died for an instant and the senses left.

One day she decided to rise her heart in pieces and mend the letters to feel good about herself the decade went fast she was a good girl with a bad girl inseide just because the attitude of others contamied her with terror

You know that since I was 14, I started to be the queen of letters, I grew up and took my crown at 16 was a big step, but in the end I liked it, one day the stupid fame came and she wanted more but she forgot the center the story went away like you did.

My faith faltered and my hair got tangled, the deep stories with clear voices were afraid to get out of my fingers and they puppeted the new story their same contaminated thoughts they manipulated to Play stupid games where hearts ended up broken.

The light flash when you came you didn't want me to lose my last sigh, you arrived just in time and sections of deep truth overshadowed the biggest lie of the decade.