𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚

🌸Kunimi x Hinata🌸
⊰𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟⊱

🌸Kunimi x Hinata🌸⊰𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟⊱

Karasuno had gotten invited to play against Aobajohsai of course they accepted. Hinata was even more excited to see the grand king or oikawa and his boyfriend kunimi. Nobody knew tho, they decided to keep it a secret.

They were getting to the school and Hinata was even more excited now that he was outside their school. Kunimi was late to practice though he was trying to get there as fast as he could to see his cute sunshine. Though he acted like he didn't care, Hinata was one of the only ones who knew that he does care; he just hates showing that.

When he got to the gym he saw that karasuno was already there, so he searched with his eyes for the little sunshine. But when he found him oikawa had his hands on his waist making remarks about how small he was. This made kunimi mad of course. But he was happy when Hinata told him thanks and pulled his hands off of him.

He walked away of course acting like he always did but was even more rude to oikawa. But what really set him off was after the first set which karasuno had won, the buddha and even shorter one had run up to hinata and were making even more remarks about his size and had put their hands on his waist as well. Hinata didn't push them off since they were his senpai's and he also completely forgot to.

Hinata had drunken quite a bit of water and so he had to use the restroom. What he didn't know was that his very angry and jealous boyfriend was behind him. Kunimi let Hinata go to the bathroom, but as soon as he walked out Kunimi pinned him to the wall roughly. His gasped as his back hit the wall.

Hinata looked up at his boyfriend and was confused. Kunimi roughly connected their lips making hinata even more confused and then dragged hinata out. Hinata was trying to ask what was wrong but as soon as he saw kunimi was mad he shut up and started trying to think of what he did wrong.

For the sake of this story kunimi lived with his parents but they weren't home and so his house was empty.

As soon as they got to kunimi's room, kunimi slammed hinata on his wall. Holding both of his hands above his head. He roughly connected their lips and licked hinata's bottom lip, asking for permission. Hinata denied permission which made kunimi even more mad.

He took his free hand and squeezed his thigh, which he knew was sensitive. This made hinata gasp and Kunimi took advantage of that and slipped his tongue in. He explored every inch of hinata's mouth. He separated their lips and Hinata's eyes fluttered open. Kunimi threw hinata on his bed and went to his drawer. Hinata took this time to ask what he did wrong.

"Kunimi did I do something?" Kunimi replied with "what do you think, I mean you didn't push their hands off of you. Why wouldn't you?" Hinata immediately knew what he did wrong and was going to apologize, but kunimi turned around with a smirk on his face. This made hinata stop and look at what was in his hands. When he did, Hinata was very surprised.

Kunimi turned around with a cockring, condom, and lube. Hinata went wide eyed and his cheeks flushed bright red. This made kunimi smile even more. He walked over and that's when Hinata noticed he also had one of his ties in his hand. He was confused until kunimi kissed him and started to tie his hands together. Hinata went even brighter red, if that's even possible.

Kunimi moved onto Hinata's neck. He knew most of Hinata's sweet spots, because they had done this before. He bit them which made Hinata moan quite loudly. He loved Hinata's moans, they turned him on even more. He finished trying his hands together, so he moved onto their clothes. He started with their shorts and took them off. Kunimi stopped taking off their clothes, and looked at hinata. Hinata smiled at him telling him without words that it was okay.

Kunimi went into Hinata's ear and started to whisper dirty things into his ear. He told him "this is a lesson, maybe next time you won't let them do this." Kunimi had taken off all of their clothes and put the condom on himself. Then he moved to Hinata and out the cockring on him. Hinata gasped at the feeling. He felt brave and so he said "if this is the outcome maybe I'll do it more often." Kunimi growled at this, and flipped hinata over roughly.

Hinata's ass was in the air, Kunimi smiled at the sight in front of him, before taking the lube and lubing both of them. He entered hinata, hinata made some lewd noises but also grunted indicating he was uncomfortable at this feeling. Kunimi didn't move until Hinata gave him the okay.

It only took a few minutes before he moved his ass back, telling kunimi it was okay. He started thrusting slowly and Hinata made lewd noises. He accidentally let Kunimi's first name slip, which Hinata only used if he was horny. "A-akira faster please" kunimi obliged and went faster and rougher. Hinata was screaming his name at this point.

Kunimi loved that he was the one making hinata scream like this. "Please" kunimi grunted "please what" he said "p-please let m-me cum" kunimi smiled and wanted to push hinata "I couldn't hear you what did you say baby" hinata was being over pleasured and he thoughts weren't clear so he screamed through moans "PLEASE L-LET ME C-CUM" kunimi was close to his own release so he took of hinata's cockring and he immediately came. Kunimi not far behind only took a few thrusts before he came too.

He pulled out, took off the condom and tied it. He laid next to hinata, hinata showed him his tied hands while breathing heavily. Kunimi untied his hands, immediately Hinata locked their hands together and cuddled into kunimi. Kunimi pulled hinata close and for the first time said "I love you '' Hinata chuckled and said "wow that's the first time you said it first, but I love you too ''Kunimi smiled but remembered why he did what he did.

So he said "So next time make sure they keep their hands off of you '' Hinata smiled and had a slight blush on his cheeks "if this is the product I don't think I will '' kunimi blushed a light pink, but laughed. They fell asleep like that holding each other.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

🌸Author~chan🌸