𝐎𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚

🌸Oikawa x Hinata🌸
⊱𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟⊰

🌸Oikawa x Hinata🌸⊱𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟⊰

Warning short and bad but hope you enjoy its rushed so you would have something to read lmao. Enjoy!

Oikawa, hinata and Natsu were at the park. What they didn't know was that karasuno was stalking them. Hinata walked over to Natsumi and made sure she was okay. He walked back to oikawa who saw him coming and spread his legs indicating he should sit between his legs.

So hinata did just that he sat between oikawas legs. Karasuno scowled and Sugamama growled at this. They were both on their phones.

Natsu ran over and started talking to her brother "onii~chan please" hinata smiled and pulled natsu to sit in his legs. She smiled and giggled. Hinata gave her his phone and she immediately started playing games.

Oikawa smiled and hinata leaned back to lay his head on oikawas chest. Oikawa put his phone in hinatas lap and put his head on hinatas shoulder. He smirked and saw hinatas open neck. He could see some faint hickys and bite marks from what they did just a few night ago. But they were faint oikawa wanted hinata to be marked freshly.

So he took the opportunity and started to suck on his neck. Of course hinata was suprised but he but his lip to make sure he didn't moan infront of his sister. He did it succefully and then without moaning he got up and picked up his sister. Oikawa whined at the loss of warmth on his lap. But none the less got up and went home with hinata.

They ended up cuddling and watching movies. Karasuno was going to have a talk with there little sunshine tommorow they knew that.

Lmao I hated this chapter but its been sitting in my drafts for days so I decided to just finish it before I start the kinky stuff. The next chapters will be the ones in my drafts. I only have three they will all be fluff, then I will do the kinky shit. Have a good day/night.

Author~chan

317 words