@4

*Taehyung's POV*

Just as the practice was over I had to urgently head towards washroom. I shouldn't have eaten soo much.

I left the washroom and took out my phone to check the time.
"9.30!? Aish!! hyungs are gonna be mad!!" I said while hurrying towards the exit.

While I was on my way I saw that lights of a practice room were still on.

"Is anyone still practicing? But I dont hear any sound. Someone must have forgotten to turn the lights off."

I was heading towards the room but something caught my arm. I turned around to find Jimin with a pissed look.

*Jimin's POV*

As I entered the building I saw Taehyung coming down the stairs but instead of heading towards the exit he turned the other way.

"He is just fooling around? God help this boy!" I complain to myself and head towards him and  grab him by his arm.

"What are you doing? I had to come up all the way to find you and you are just roaming here!?All the hyungs are gonna kill you for being late,you know that!?"
I was really pissed this time.

"Owww...Jimin that hurts!"

"You have wasted enough time let's head back home!" I said, dragging him along with me towards the exit.

*Y/N's POV*

I was still in the practice room when I heard some voices coming.

"Who else is here this late?"

"Owww...Jimin that hurts!"

Wait that's Taehyung's voice....and Jimin is here!?If I hurry I can catch up with them.

I think to myself and quickly grab my bag and head out.

While heading out I hear Jimin shouting at Taehyung.....
"Ahh....he must have done something again."I mutter to myself.

"But it doesn't matter.I'll finally get to meet my bias!"

When I reached the staircase I saw no one there.

"Huh? Where did they go?I am pretty sure their voice came from here."

"Ugh!Missed him again!"I said looking around,but no luck.
Ohh.f*ck my life.....

*Jimin's POV*

While I was busy dragging Taehyung I heard something.

"Ugh! missed him again!"It sounded like a girl.

"Huh? Taehyung did you hear something?" I asked the other boy who was sulking.

"Nah.I heard  nothing,hmph..." He said rolling his eyes.

"Look at that attitude."

"Did you say something?"

"Ohh nothing, just how you are going to get really good one when we reach home." I replied and finally head out with my *lost-but-found alien*

*Y/n POV*

Still not giving up, I went outside BH and found both Jimin and Taehyung walking down the stairs.

"Hey!" I called out. Maybe this wasn't a good idea... but at least once in ma whole life,I wanna talk to Jimin normally.

Both of them turned around to face me as I ran towards them trying catch up.

"H-Hello.." I said while catching my breath.

I bet I saw it! I saw the reddish colour on Jimin's checks when I approached him!IS HE BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!?