First Collision

First Collision

________________________

I was busily garnishing the food when suddenly someone at my back tightly hugged me. Rumble thoughts occupied my mind. I was so shocked that my body froze for a while.

“I miss you so much….”

I looked back and saw the visage of that stupid maniac! Due to my consternation, my taekwando skills immediately came out.

“Ouch!”

“Don’t dare to come near or else…”

“…or else you will kill me using that spoon? Nagpapatawa ka ba? Hahaha….”

He was laughing so hard to the spoon I was pointing toward him.

“Hei… Don’t be too hot, girl! ..or should I say, boy? hahaha”

“How dare you?!!!???”

 I was on the climax of my anger mood when my prince came and save me from doing something against the law.

“Hei, Diamond, what’s the matter?”

“Diamond?”

“Yah… I’m Diamond and you are?”

“She’s Emerald.”

Topaz answered for me.

“Is she your girlfriend? Hahaha! You’re lucky men! She’s not pretty!”

“Don’t mind him, Emy. He’s just joking.”

“No! I’m not! I’m telling the…”

“Cut it off, Diamond!"

Topaz readily interrupted to avoid more harsh words that could possibly hurt me.

Antepatikong lalake! Nakakainis…

I’m a fighter and I know, I’m not sensitive in any way so why should I let the lexis of that maniac affect me? 

But perceptibly it does…

those words make me hate him more! How dare him?..

We were not even introduced yet.

Besides he is not hand… hump, fine… he’s really handsome but Topaz is still more hands… oh yah… he is more handsome than Topaz but just a little! For me, Topaz is still the most fine-looking gentleman I’ve ever met and absolutely the nicest one.

.................................................................................