First encounter (chapter 1)

The scene starts within a dark building. It's night time and storming outside. Kitty is in an abandoned building what looks like to be a school. Kitty is running for her life as a girl is chasing her with a giant hammer. Kitty can't tell who it is but she sees a door as she is running for her life. She goes in one of the classrooms, she hides behind one of the desks. The girl with the hammer passes the door slowly, Kitty only sees her shadow.

Grasping for breath trying not to make any noise, it looks like the girl with the hammer had left. Kitty was feeling intense fear but she started moving anyways. She tries to leave and runs downstairs of the school. She is trying to get to the exit but all of a sudden she sees the girl that's been chasing her blocking the door.

(edit made by me)

With intense fear, Kitty runs into the break room

With intense fear, Kitty runs into the break room. She hides behind a container but something is strange, the girl doesn't seem to be chasing her anymore. Kitty asked herself 'where is she?'

Kitty peeks out of the break room to see if anyone's out there and starts crawling to the exit. While trying not to make any sound, all of a sudden the wall breaks and the girl that's been chasing Kitty shows herself. She tries to attack Kitty with her giant hammer but Kitty runs as quickly as she can to the place.

She tries to pick one of the classrooms to hide in but then the wall broke again. Another figure with a maid outfit and a dagger appears and Kitty realises that the girl with the hammer must have been her friend Kelly. The other figure with the maid outfit must've been Skin. Both Kelly and Skin are trying to kill her. What happened to them? Did they get possessed or something? Kitty has no idea how she got herself into this situation but she keeps running for dear life.

(art made by me)

She runs into a dead end but next to it there is a detention room. She goes in there and couldn't process what she saw. Kitty sees all the students and teachers all lined up dead with blood everywhere.Looking around the classroom she sees a closet and hides in it. Kitty has no where to go as both Skin and Kelly are approaching slowly.

With the sounds of footsteps and Kelly's hammer smashing into everything, Kitty is trying to keep herself from screaming as not to give away her location. Slowly and quietly the door opens Kitty can barely breathe at this point and is scared for her life. She thinks back to all her loved ones and all of a sudden she hears gun shots. Kitty starts screaming. What the hell is happening out there?

Something or someone starts opening the closet. It's Ben along with Bellaa, James, Tüler and Cloudy. Kitty's friends. Ben tells Kitty "you're going to be alright now Kitty. Do you have any injuries?" Kitty responds with fear still in her mind saying she is alright and feeling some relief. Then Bellaa notices that both Kelly and Skin are moving their body and trying to wake up. Tüler screams "everyone we need to go now!" James responds "they just wont die guys, lets try the backyard exit"

Every one of them starts running together to the exit as both Skin and Kelly wake up with a sinister expression on their faces. While everyone is running, James says "they just won't die, they have been trying to kill all of us. This is serious guys we need to get out of here"

After running for a while in the hallways all of them find the exit. Ben alerts everyone to go inside the car that's outside, everyone does as said and Ben is doing his best to start and get the car running, but all of a sudden the exit door behind them explodes. Both Kelly and Skin are there approaching slowly to the car. Kitty screams "BEN GET IT WORKING WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"  Cloudy takes the gun that Tüler was using and starts shooting at them from the back of the car. It seems to have no effect. Suddenly Kelly gets in front of the car and she hits it with her giant hammer. Everyone in the car is screaming as Ben is doing everything he can to start the car.

After about four tries, the car finally starts! Ben starts driving, he tries to drive down Kelly and Skin but they are too strong and push the car back. James comes up with a plan "If one of us can get out of the car and get Kelly and Skin to chase them, then the rest of us can escape with the car". Ben volunteers.

Ben says "there is no guarantee that they won't kill me the moment i get out of the car but Bellaa you take the driver seat when i get out of the car." Ben continues "I love you guys, every one of you. Not knowing what could happen at any sec at this point feels like hours every moment counts. Ben gets out of the car and runs as quickly as he can. It seems that James was right, Kelly and Skin will chase whoever is trying to run away.

Bellaa does everything she can to start the car with tears falling down her cheeks. Kitty yells in a panic "Bellaa LETS GO!" Tüler and Cloudy look behind the car and start shooting Kelly and Skin to slow them down. As they are running after Ben did the others get away? Did Ben survive?

to be continued..

(written: 1.11.2020) (edited: 23.9.2020)

(art made by me, inspired by chapter 1)