Into the city (chapter 2)

The scene starts with a wide view of the city and the sounds of ambulance sirens all over. A news reporter appeared on TV and stated that strange occurrences have been going on. "The police haven't been able to explain these incidents. About 8 thousand people have been killed. Two murderers are believed to somehow be able to commit such horrid crimes. All the police sent after the suspects were found dead. If you hear this evacuation. This city is certainly not safe." The news reporter sounded if he were rushing. His voice was croak and brittle.

The car engine roared. James, Bellaa, Kitty, Cloudy, and Tüler were ready to head out. James was constantly replaying the radio of the news reporter, trying to figure out what's going on. Bellaa suddenly notices something. She hears faint voices in the distance of someone saying, "There are too many of them." Both Cloudy and Kitty hug each other in fear. "Everything will be alright!", Cloudy says to Kitty with a calm tone.

Tüler comments on how they need to get out of this city fast. Worried, Bellaa responds, "But what about Ben? Will he be alright? We need to go back and get him!" James stops Bellaa from talking, telling her "there is no way we can go back there. It's far too dangerous. Our main priority is getting out of this hell." James tells everyone to calm down. "They are probably far away from Ben. We need to leave quickly before it's too late."

The scene changes

Ben is sprinting for his life. He seems to be roaming outside of the city. He thinks to himself as he gasps for air. "They must have gotten away. At least all of them are safe.", Ben looks behind him as he is running. It's very vague. He can barely see Kelly or Skin. But he runs as quickly as he can anyway. "I must have outrun them. There is no way they can catch up now that I have changed my direction."

He sees a mall in the distance and goes inside. It appears to be some kind of toy store. He sits next to the backdoor exit. This will give him an advantage so he can get out as soon as something happens. He is still gasping for air, exhausted.

The scene changes.. again.

The car seems to be already out of the city. Everyone, except for Ben, is in some type of forest area that leads to the next city. While they drive, Tüler and Kitty start to fall asleep. Kitty puts her head on Cloudy's shoulder. Cloudy looks at Kitty. "This isn't the time to sleep." But she ignores what she says and continues to sleep anyway. 

(art made by Tüler)

James says, "Guys it's alright to sleep

James says, "Guys it's alright to sleep. I will be a lookout and wake you guys up when we're there." Tüler asks, "Where are we heading?" Bellaa replies to Tüler's question, "We are going to the northern city. There should be some police station. We can tell them what happened to us-" Tüler cuts Bellaa off "Shouldn't we just call the police right now?!" Bellaa responds "None of our devices work, they stopped working after the evacuation announcement.