The Betrayal (chapter 3)

In the distance, everyone hears singing. The voice was a bit croaky and gravelly. You could barely make out the words. Bella turns around, only to see Kelly standing behind her as she continues to sing. "We need to go," Bella whispers to the others. They were all frozen in complete fear. They didn't know what to do. Around them was a forest and a large hole, maybe that could be their chance to escape.

Kelly's deep piercing eyes and cold stare was filled with nothing but evil. She walked towards us slowly, dragging her hammer at her side. Blood dripped from her fingers as she got closer. Suddenly, James snaps out of it, finally noticing what is happening. "Everyone run! Go to the right!"James shouts at the top of his lungs. They all begin to run. Cloudy stops and turns around, seeing Kitty still in shock. "Kitty! We need to go!."

Kelly starts to approach Kitty as Cloudy runs over to her. Cloudy shakes Kitty's arm. "Come on!" Kelly starts to get closer as she lifts her hammer and swings it at Cloudy's head. Cloudy ducks swiftly. "Kitty!" She screams. "Where are they?" Kitty mumbles. "They aren't here." Her eyes shifted to Cloudy. As Kitty blinked, tears dripped from her eyes and slid down her cheeks. She remembered something. We all had gotten out of the airport a while back. Cloudy and I stayed behind to wait for Navish and Psycho. Instead of seeing them, we saw Kelly. She was covered in blood, tearing off small pieces of flesh from another person's body. That was when we ran out of the airport without grabbing Psycho and Navish. Since the airport incident, we have been continuously running for our lives.

Suddenly, Kitty snaps out of it. She sees Cloudy, shaking her in fear. Kelly launches her hammer towards both Kitty and Cloudy. Is this the end? Are we going to die? Kitty thinks to herself, still unable to move. A loud voice was heard from behind them. It was very familiar. Ben jumps out of nowhere, pushing both Cloudy and Kitty aside as the hammer hits the ground behind them. The large impact of the hammer hitting the ground sent all three of them to the edge of a cliff. Cloudy was lying unconscious on the ground as Ben and Kitty had rolled over. Almost falling off the edge, Ben grabs Kitty's hand as well as the cliff to stop both of them from falling.

The scene changes back to everyone else

James, Bella, Tüler, and Ty are still running for their lives. All of a sudden, two guys had stopped them, covering their mouths. "Don't make a single sound or movement." One of them said in a hushed voice. They turn to them to see who they were. It was Navish and Psycho.

They released their hands of their mouths. "How can this be possible? Out of all places, What are you two doing here?!" Tüler yell whispers and then begins to explain everything that happened. "We know that already. We also have been running." Navish says. "Don't make any sound now. She is almost gone." Kelly passes by them and searches in another direction. "There. They are gone." Navish says in relief. He then notices that Kitty and Cloudy are nowhere to be seen. Psycho and Navish start to get worried. "Where are they? Cloudy and Kitty?!" Psycho says in a frustrated tone. "Are they alright?" Navish asks. James looks at them. "I have no clue. I told everyone to run to the right. I don't understand how we just lost them." James says, trying to catch some breath. "Hopefully they are fine," Bella says, worriedly. "What!?" They both had lost their temper. "We need to head back and get them," Navish announces.

Psycho stops him. "That is far too dangerous. We'll get killed without a well-thought plan." Navish calms down. "You're right." he sighs "There is an old man by the name of Martin who saved us. He has already got a plan of how to save us all. He can surely help us. Follow me." Everyone begins to follow Navish and Psycho. They were barely able to see due to how dark it is. But Navish seems to be carrying a flashlight which is the only thing that is visible to them.