Escape (chapter 4)

Ty grabs a gun and shoots Martin. He falls on the ground, dead. Tüler grabs a knife and slices open one of the officer's neck. The others were in shock. What was happening to them? Kitty and Cloudy saw it from a distance..

Scene changes back to when James asked Ty what his dream was..

"I want to see the world burn. . ."

------Chapter 4 ------

Martin starts losing consciousness as he is listening to Ty's evil laugh. Martin starts to remember what Psycho and Navish saw, Martin thinks "He knows that we saw it. He is after us". 

scene changes to Kitty and Cloudy looking at Martin from afar

Kitty looked confused out of her mind "what's going on I don't understand..." Cloudy looks at Kitty's shocked face, she was pale with eyes stretched.. 

scene changes to James, Bella, Ben, Navish, Psycho

Everyone else was shocked at what happened. Psycho loses it, takes a chair and starts running to Ty to attack him. Navish screams, "BEE don't do it!!" As Psycho is about to attack Ty, Tüler takes their knife to kill him, Navish runs to Psycho and pushes him away. Both barely able to dodge Tüler's knife, Tüler barely injured Navish, he falls on Psychos arms. "Navish are you alright?!?!" as he looks in his eyes. Navish hugs psycho tightly (editor's note: GAYY) as he realises he could have died. Navish then responds with a fear, "I'm good Bee.. thanks." 

Everyone still in shock looking at what's happening unable to move, Kitty then snaps out of her shock, as she sees Navish injured, she wanted to run into the room. Cloudy stops her and speaks "Wait Kitty.. Ty and Tüler don't know where we are, they might see you! we can't risk it.. We can't go in there just yet. We need a plan.." Kitty looks at Cloudy worried "Navish is about to die , everyone is if we don't do something!"

All of a sudden Ty starts laughing, everyone looking at him. Ty starts speaking in a microphone "Take both Navish and Psycho" All of a sudden a lot of soldiers start coming into the police station killing all the cops. They came storming in as everyone was watching. One of the soldiers asks "What do we do with the rest?"  Ty responds: "leave them here they will die by the time we leave." The soldiers start tying Navish and Psycho up.

Kitty and Cloudy couldn't handle it anymore and started running inside trying to save them both. The soldiers push Cloudy and Kitty back. Kitty screaming for Navish "Navish I won't let them take you!!" with tears in her eyes, Cloudy screams "Psycho no!! This can't be happening! I won't let them take you either!" A helicopter appeared and started descending on the roof of the police station. Navish and Psycho both took to the helicopter, Both trying to talk but their mouths were sealed. Kitty and Cloudy are trying to do everything to get to the helicopter. Soldiers surround it.

Suddenly, James, Bellaa and Ben start attacking the remaining soldiers with baseball bats and chairs knocking the soldiers out, Kitty and Cloudy gets a chance to run to the helicopter Kitty behind her running. As it started flying, seeing both Navish and Psycho being taken away, Cloudy was unable to move as there is nothing they can do to reach the helicopter now.. Kitty still running towards it thinking about every moment she has had with Navish and every memory... Kitty falls on her knees and cries. Cloudy comes to hug her crying alongside her. James, Bella and Ben in the back stopped in their tracks. Ben whispers to himself "I am not so sure what we should do now.." James looks at Ben and everyone still in shock, Bellaa starts walking towards Kitty and Cloudy, she pats them on the backs and tells them "It's gonna be alright we will find a way to get them back."