Part 4

Evas pov

"Hey why can I only remember that we were laughing on the floor I can't remember anything after that. Stalker did you drug me?" I laughed.

"No you fell asleep while I was still on top of you and i tried to get up but you didn't let me." He did his classic trademark smirk.

"Even when I'm sleeping I get the lady's."

"You'd probably do better when your sleeping."

"Oh yea why is that?" He asked.

"Your cuter and quieter when your sleeping."

"Cuter? So you already think I'm cute." I let out a little giggle.

"I don't know do I?"

"Eva Mohn thinks I'm cute, I'm going to treasure this day for centuries." We started pull up near the school but he stopped two blocks away.

"Ok so no one thinks we slept together, I'm dropping you off here. Oh and also don't forget we hate each other." I let out another laugh as he drove away.

When I got to the court yard I saw William and Chris walking up to noora. So I decided to go say hi to her.

"Halla." I said smiling at her.

"Why are you late?" I was about to open my mouth but then William cut me off.

"Hey babe." He said then kissed her. He looked at me then Chris who was next to me.

"How was the project?"

"Awful, Eva is such a nerd." Oh this going to be so hard not to laugh.

"Me a nerd? You kept on correcting me on everything, telling me I was wrong."

"Well if they told you to mix the chemicals you said all of us would be dead so yes I corrected you."

"Don't even get me started on how he didn't want to do any of the work."

"Ok ok we get it, Chris where'd you sleep last night?" I pretended to give off a confused look.

"Evas, she drugged me." I hit on the back of the head.

"No I didn't he passed out and wouldn't wake up." He smirked.

"Well you should be thankful you got a 100/10 amazing photo out of it." He looked at his phone, then looked back up.

"Speaking of projects and chemistry, stalker our class starts in 5 minutes, Chop chop let's go." He said the last words in a shitty British accent. We then walked away. And started laughing.

"Seriously I drugged you?" He smiled and nodded, he was walking backwards as I was walking fowards.

"Hey do not call me a nerd again I am offended so much I think it's time I rest." He put his hand on his head and his other on his heart. Then closed his eyes, and stuck out his tongue. I started to laugh.

"Your a dumb ass."

Noora's pov

Me and William watched as the couple walked away, they started laughing and smiling. It weirded me out, but they weren't tense at all, quite opposite.

"Did we just get played?" William asked.

"I think we did. Do they actually hate each other?" We looked at each other then looked back at the two.

"Wait Chris is smiling, like not his usual smile that's his genuine smile." My boyfriend pointed out.

"Oh we are investigating these two."

Eves pov

We were sitting in the back of the class just goofing off.

"You want to go to the party tonight?" He asks. We have to do the project but then again who gives a crap.

"Sure, why not. Also we can goof off , then say the boos made us not argue." He laughed, since when did I love that laugh so much.

Later that night, me and the girls pulled up to the house. They were talking but I wasn't listening I was looking for a certain penetrator.

"Who you looking for?" Noora asked, taking me out my thoughts.

"No one." She had a suspicious look on her face.

"No one? So no penetrator." Wait what?

"Penetrator? No I would never." I said then walked away. I went straight for the drinks.

"Halla!" A familiar voice said behind me, making me turn on my heel towards him.

"Chris." I softly said, we sat on the table next to us just laughing the whole entire time and getting drunk. Having a good time that was until.

"Eva, get the hell away from this piece of shit." I heard a way to much of a recognizable voice say. Immediately saw Chris's head go up

"Eva why are you just sitting there come on this guys a douche." He started to pull on arm.

"Get off me Jonas, I can talk to whoever I want." His grip got tighter, "Jonas your hurting me." He didn't care just kept on pulling harder and his grip got stronger. "Jonas get off of me." It really hurt.

"Dude she said get off of her." Chris said to him, yea this is going to end up bad. Jonas then laid the first punch.

"Fuck off chris, your the reason we broke up." Chris punched him back but way harder, he grabbed me to see if I was okay.

"One of the reasons, dude the other reason are because your toxic dickhead." He looked at me and his eyes immediately turned soft.

"Hey, you want to head home?" I nodded, we walked out of the door.

Noora's pov

So we may have told Chris and Eva about the party to spy on them, me and william are curious. Like one question what the hell is going on between our best friends?