Part 8

3rd person pov

As the Seconds , minutes, Hours, Days, weeks went by the two lovers felt crushed without each other. They passed each other in the hallways at school slightly glancing at each other, they had to hang out with their friends together pretending everything is fine. When really they just wished they did it differently, Chris wishes he forgave her and didn't say goodbye Eva. Eva wishes she told him the truth maybe he would've forgave her if he knew her feeling for the penetrator.

Of course you have the bystanders of all this, their best friends. Ever since that day, they said good bye, ever since the day Eva told her best friend she forgot her sweater at Williams, ever since the day Chris told his best friend he just wants to skip. They weren't the same, every one knew, what they didn't know is why.

The two think the other has just forgot and moved on. They didn't. As creepy as it sounds Chris likes to go on her Instagram every night to look at her photos, he would go to his camera roll to see the many photos they took together. At Evas house she still has his favorite movie, he never got his clothes back, everything was still there Chris never had the guts to actually go get it. So that leaves Eva and Chris's stuff together.

Chris's pov

I walked into the kitchen to get some food and I looked around to see if anyone was near by so I could look at photos of me and Eva. I know it sounds pathetic but I miss her and I fucked up.
I scrolled down the photos, just smiling, wishing the pain went away.

I continued to scroll down until I felt someone grab my shoulders, making me drop my phone

"Who was that girl in the photos?" He probably didn't see them quick enough.

"No one." I said, he raised a eyebrow and tilted his head.

"No one? Ok so let me go through your photos." Nope.

"Do you seriously want to see mine and others nudes?" He made a disgusted face but then it dropped.

"Liar, you haven't hooked up with someone in a long time. Actually why haven't you hooked up with anyone no offense but it's not like you, actually dude can you tell me whats going on you haven't been yourself in a long time, it's like Chris Schistad vanished, what the hell happened to you man?" I sighed and looked down, then started walking grabbed a apple, turned towards him.

"I would tell you but I'm protecting someone, if anyone figures out what happened there's a chance some bad things could happened and I'm not risking that for her." Then I walked away biting out of my apple, leaving my best friend confused.

When I got to school I was approached by him, I know he has a lot of questions. But I don't want to answer especially how he forces me to walk to the very person that I have cried over on countless nights.

"Come on dude you have to tell me." I shook my head telling him no but he obviously has no clue what that means, "why can't you tell me?"

"Why can't he tell you what?" Noora asked, I couldn't help my eyes but to wonder over to the strawberry blonde next to her, I quickly looked away though. She hates me.

"He hiding something, or someone I think it's the very reason he is acting different." He then looked back at me, "who is it, who are you hiding. Who was that girl you were looking at on your phone it was photos of you and her, I didn't see her face though. Why haven't those gone on social media?"

"Dude back off with the questions, it nothing."  I looked over at the blonde who was studying my face.

"It's not nothing, because your also very broken and damaged."

"Can we stop talking about this." Eva standing right there guys jeezz.

"Come on at least let me see the photos." William said as he reached for my phone but I pulled it away.

"CAN YOU JUST LAY OFF MY BACK?!" I snapped at them, they looked shocked except Eva she looked unfazed. "Sorry, just stop asking about This stuff."

"Chris if it makes you this distressed, of course we're going to worrie-" she gasped, It looked like she got a light bulb above her head, "it's your ex roommate." Shit. I kept on looking at the three, my eyes kept on fixating on Eva who is looking at me like I'm insane.

"And you loved her, like in love." Me and Eva both jerk our heads to look at the petite blonde so fast. "No you still love her." I looked down not wanting to meet the eyes of Mohn.

"Chris, remember when you told me who it was. I think I know how she feels about you."

"You knew?" Both Will and Noora asked.

"You think?" She shook her head and bit her lip.

"No, I know." She started smiling.

"Ok and how does she feel?"

"She loves you to." Holy shit Eva Mohn loves me.

"So hypothetically if she were here could I kiss right here and she wouldn't slap me."

"Yea she wouldn't slap you, she'd still kiss you in front of everyone." Both us forgotten our best friends standing there, we just stared at each other grinning. Then what she said hit me, so I walked up to her and grabbed her face, kissed her.

It took her a second but she melted into the kiss just as I did. Fireworks were going off in our stomachs, it was just us, no one else in the world. All was forgiven by one kiss, it was two pieces in a puzzle and they just clicked.

"Okay I'm just going to say it.. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"