Part 6

Evas pov

It's been a week since noora thing, me, mom and Chris actually talked out the situation and how he practically has been living here. She left yesterday though.

Me Noora Chris and William were all sitting with each other, me and Chris are on one couch and William, noora making out on the other.

"Do they know we're sitting right here?" Chris leaned and whispered.

"To be honest I have no clue." I whispered back, I look back at the penetrator and he's smiling god when did I become so fond over that smile.

"Your staring." He said it the way he said drama but a little quieter, but breaking me out whatever I was in. I could feel my face get a little red. But I just laugh it off.

"So since it's my pick for a mov-"

"What no it's not, yours was yesterday you just fell asleep." He said interrupting me.

"If it's not my pick for movie you get no popcorn." We weren't even whispering anymore, we just forgot the other two were here. His trade mark smirk started to form on his face.

"Well the last time we argued for popcorn, I woke up and you were sitting on me so I think I can get behind that." He winked at me, the wink that literally just made me melt 10 times over.

"Christoffer we wake up every morning on each other." I said pointing out the obvious.

"Yes and I love it, but like you were sitting on my lap." I let out a small laugh because I forgot that he's a fuck boy. But I slapped him gently on the chest.

"Haha very funny, no but seriously were watching after."

"You just want to stare at that Hardin guy the whole movie."

"Aah so you don't want to watch because your jealous that Hardin is way hotter that you." He shook his head and smiled.

"I'm wounded, I'm hotter than hardin." He put his hand on his heart and gasped grabbing the forgotten couples attention.

Noora's pov

I'm really confused is my best friend dating the guy she told she would rather get poked by a porcupine 100 times over than date him.

We heard most there conversation, that also gives away why Chris doesn't sleep at Williams anymore, his new roommate is Eva. But I would they hide this from us, it's not like we're going to tell the whole school. But I decided to take a photo of them without knowing. But then Christoffer gasped so we decided to look at what those two were doing.

"You two good." Willhelm asked, they both looked at each other trying to hold back smiles. The way Chris is looking at Eva though it's different I don't how to explain it but he looks at her differently nothing like how he looks at other women.

"No, Shit head is being a dick." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. They put their walls back up. But then I got the decision.

"Ok you two get in some position I'm taking a photo, since your both some what models." Walking over to them they both pretended to groan, but did it anyway.

@Nooooooooooora

576 likes and 40 comments

Models that hate each other look good together.

Tagged: @chrisschistad @emohnnnnnn
-----------------------

Wow, They're still trying to sell they hate each other. I don't even know what to say.

"Hey theres a party tonight, guys want to come?" William asked. They both looked at each other and looked back at us then nodded. We all started to get but then Chris grabbed Eva thinking we were still walking.

"Don't worry you'll get to drool over Hardin tomorrow." She slapped the back of his head.

"Your so jealous." He shook his head and smiled, then started walking towards the door.

3rd person pov

It was the middle of the party and Eva was very drunk, people where saying either sexual or shitty things about her roommate. The alcohol must of gotten to her head because all these things they were saying passed as a truth. She started seeing red because she let that type of person live with her. So she marched outside to the very sober Christoffer Schistad.

"Woah, Eva your drunk, do you need a ride home?" He asked concerned not knowing what bomb was about to explode in his face.

"No because your not coming home, never again. I don't want you near my house ever,I don't want you near me, I just don't want you in my life." His face fell, he started to make every excuse in his head that made her start saying this.

"Eva, what did I do wrong?" She scoffed.

"YOUR EXISTENCE IS WHAT YOU DID WRONG. YOUR A SELFISH ASSHOLE WHOS A FUCK BOY I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER LET YOU INTO MY LIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE. JUST YOUR EXISTENCE IS THE PROBLEM!" He knew she was drunk but at that moment he felt like someone threw 100 daggers at him, this felt worse then his dad abusing him.

She immediately regretted saying it, she recognized that his walls were back up in front of her after a month of them being down, he didn't say anything, he just walked towards his car.

"Chris wait! I didn't mean it." He ignored her, he knew she was drunk. But you know they say drunk words are sober thoughts.

Sorry but I was in the mood for some drammaaa, I know the plot of the angst made zero sense