1. The strongest Men

City Z Center

No Pov:

A Purple wannabe-Picolo was destroyed by a caped bald man in a yellow Jumpsuit by just one punch.
This man is Saitama the strongest man.

Saitama: Again!? In just one punch? DAMN IT!!!

Guy in a Suit: SHUT UP! I know you're frustrated, but you dont need to scream like that!

Saitama: Sorry Reigen! Lets just go, we need to get to that grocery store.

Reigen: Ok then.

The Store: Reigen Pov

We are now in a kinda boring grocery Shop if you ask me. But Saitama likes it here so i will stay.

Saitama: Mhm lobster. Hey Reigen! Do you want to eat with me at my place today?

Reigen: You know im not a seafood Person, but i'll give it a try.

Suddenly there was an earthquake.

Reigen: Do you feel that?

Saitama: feel wha-

Half of the store got stomped by a giant foot.

Giant Pov

I did it! I became the srongest man on earth! My brother did it! He made me a literal god!

No Pov

Saitama: Hey Collosal Titan!

The Giants brother looked over to the other shoulder. There was a bald man in a jump suit with a cape, and a Orange haired man in a suit with a pink tie covered in a blue flowing aura standing there.

Saitama: Get some clothes.

Brother: Brother! Kill these guys on your shoulder!

The giant clapped his shoulder.
But it was the wrong one.

Giant: NOOOOOOOO!

After a lot of screaming and destroying the city, Saitama finaly punched the giant and almost destroyed another city, until Reigen used his psychic powers to lift the dead giant and yeet him into outer space.

Reigen: Be more carefull next time.

Saitama: yea yea, lets go home.

The rest of the day was pretty normal.

Next day
Apartments
Reigen Pov

Pretty early in the morning, there was this babling about World domination or something. It was pretty annoyng. I got to my balcony to see who was screaming so early in the morning.
Then i saw Saitama jump down from his balcony on one of these monsters killing it. He looked pretty excited.
Then the other monsters surrendered.
Saitama walked in, again with this blank face.

I'm gonna ask him later.

END

I hope you enjoyed it.
I think i will ship tatsumaki with Reigen in the future chapters.