9. Unyielding Justice

CityJ Bunker
No pov

The Deep Sea King was standing in front of a ton of Civilians.

Deep Sea King:When this guy comes back, im totally dead! Well atleast i can kill some people before i flee...
Well hello humans, and Godbye!

Then Genos jumped in.

Somewhere else in the City
Reigen Pov

Reigen was running through the streets trying to find the Deep Sea King.(He was looking like Saitama when he was trying to find criminals). Then he saw Saitama ready to run in the direction of the Deep Sea King.

Saitama:Huh? Where did you come from?

Reigen:Dont ask, i need to get that monster. I KNOW HE IS TRYING TO KILL MORE PEOPLE! AS A HERO I NEED TO STOP HIM!

Reigen then flew away as fast as he could.

Saitama:whoa...i didnt know he can be that serious and focused. Well then i'll just follow him.

The bunker
No pov

Play:

Mumen Rider was standing in front of the Deep Sea King. Besides him was a completely destroyed Genos, luckally he was still alive. Mumen on the other hand was injured but still could stand.

Mumen:I know that nobody counts on me. I know that i have no Chance. But as a hero, I NEED TO TAKE A STAND!

Kid:YOU CAN DO IT MUMEN RIDER! GO! PLEASE DO YOUR BEST!

Croud:*Cheering*

Mumen Rider was ready to punch the Monster. He threw his fist in front of him.

Mumen:RAAAAAAAAAAAAH-*BOOM*

He was punched in the face, flying backwards. Then he was catched by Reigen. Saitama was standing besides him.(stop music)

Deep Sea King:What you?! NOO PLEASE LET ME GO! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE ME AGAIN JUST, please... have mercy-*BOOM*

One punch of Saitama was enough. He died by one punch.

Croud:WHAAAAAAAT!?

Guy1: How is that even possible? HE IS A C-CLASS!?

Guy2:Did you see how scared he was as he saw Reigen!? He must be super Strong!

Reigen:Hey is that Genos?!

Saitama: Huh? WOAH GENOS! Are you still alive?

Genos:Sen...sei...

Saitama: Ok we need to get him to a... Doctor?... Mechanic?...

Reigen: Just get him outta here.

A few Days later.
CityZ Apartments
Reigen Pov

I was chillin with Saitama at his place again. We were watching Tv until Genos came in with a package.

Saitama: Whats that.

Genos:its from the Association. Mostly mail from fans.

Reigen:We have fans?

Saitama:Did i get something too?

Genos:Yes Sensei.

We all sat at a table unpacking our fan letters. I read many of them. Some of them were cringy fangirls, but most of them were normal people who just admire my heroism and strength.
Saitama opened one of his letters.