The devils daughter - Chapter 7

Principals POV (Damian King)
The Night before ....

As I was drifting off into a deep and peaceful sleep my mind was suddenly interrupted with the sound of flames spitting and sparking everywhere and sure enough my mind was decorated with the beautiful yet intimidating dancing of the flames.
"Its nice to finally meet you Damian" A deep voice boomed, I looked around frantically trying to find the man who spoke out to me I searched until my eyes fell upon an intimidating looking man who stood about 6"7 with black hair red eyes and a slight stubble he stood with purpose and his whole aura radiated power, but what was strange was that I felt as though I knew him, I wracked my brain looking for possible answers as to why I knew this man who stood before me. Then I realised, he looked remarkably like our new student at school, Alessandra they practically looked the exact same apart from Alessandra was impeccably small at around 5"2 - 5"3. It was when the man came forward and stood infront of me with a confused face that I knew I was staring for far too long.
"Who are you if I may?" I asked politely I had far too much respect for others to be rude, respect and trust go hand in hand.
"I'm.. I'm Alessandra's father" he said sheepishly I could tell he was hiding something but I didnt know the man so I wasnt going to push.
"May you tell me why I am here?" I asked quizically.
"I need you to watch over my daughter just until I get there and meet her, I trust you to look after her and not let your nephew hurt in anyway, shape or form"
He responded immediately with a harsh tone.
"Why?"
"Because she has people who are after her she needs to be kept safe until I take her to he.....our home." He said
I raised my eyebrow at him as if to say "I will not fall for your bullshit" and he sighed a big sigh and then rolled his eyes.
"I would like to formally introduce myself as The Lucifer Morningstar, King of hell"
"Now do you understand" he continued.
I nodded my head immediately and looked at the man infront of me in awe he wasnt as big and as scary as people make him out to be and it seems as though he actually cares about what happens to his daughter... Alessandra... Wow... this was gonna take some getting used to. But now I have way more things to worry about like if my nephew hurts her I would probably get killed by the devil himself but if I stood in the way of my nephew and his plans he would surely kill me, for fucks sake what the heck am I ment to do now I rolled my eyes and looked and the devil before me ( literally ) and said,
"Dont worry I'll make sure to support and protect her with my all" I nodded my head as if to say a promise and he gave a quick sad smile before saying
"Tell her I love her" and with that he disappeared, he left my mind for me to feel alone dizzy and confused what the fuck was I going to do now I sighed and thought to myself, my life just got interesting......