Alone - Chapter 1

A.N. Any pictures or media is NOT mine I do not claim any of these. There all from either google or youtube so please bare with me also this story with be filled with mature content so if you are under 16 please dont read or read at your own precaution.

Thank you and enjoy xx

Hi, my name is Alessandra Pandora Garcia. I am 20 years old, and I am homeless. My life, isnt as what some people would say 'the best,' but I get by... And as I walk the streets of Sicily, Italy. I looked up at the stary night sky, its so beautiful and I feel, for once, at peace. I may look alone, but I never truly am, cause I'm a werewolf, well... a hybrid, but we will get to that later. My Wolfs name is Kasdeya, shes my rock, my other half and I dont think I could live without her. I know what your thinking 'Why is she homeless and not in a pack house?' Well to answer your question I hate them, with a passion. I'd much rather be a rogue, everyone would fear me anyways either that or try and kill me and that isnt what I want or need right now.
I hate pack houses, the last time I was in one it was awful and I'm glad to be out. But there is positives to packs as well.... Like finding your mate. Your mate is like your other half, the person who will love you, for you. The person who you will love, even after your last breathe. A mates love is eternal, everlasting to say the least. However, there's always a twist, you can get rejected by your mate but it's the most painful thing a person.... well werewolf has to go through it's like a knife is being plunged right into your chest, but not just a knife, a silver one coaxed in wolvesbane. The most deadliest things for a werewolf.
But, if I'm being honest, I don't think I have a mate, as I'm not a full blooded werewolf..... I'm actually.... part demon. I know who my parents are but I've never actually seen them, and I dont think I ever want to, after all the pain and rejection I've felt through the years they never once came to me to comfort me or hold me, it was as if I never really had parents, but my parents are different my parents are powerful, as my parents are Lucifer Morningstar aka. The devil, and The Moon Goddess, I know weird couple as light and dark dont exactly mix. No one actually knows who my parents are as I was gave up for adoption and was adopted by complete twats, literally but after my 18th birthday I never saw them again thankfully. I've always looked different to other wolves as well my wolfs coat is pure white with red and black tints. It is beautiful, and my eyes are a deep blood red but I have to hide all of this from everyone as I'm different, and different doesnt work well in the world of werewolves.  
But tomorrow, have to hide like never before as tomorrow I'm moving to a different college and it's a college full of werewolves. I know what your thinking 'Omg shes gonna find her mate move into his pack they are gonna fall in love and start a family' but let me get something straight, my life isnt a fucking fairytale. It isnt filled with cupcakes and rainbows but anger, pain and betrayal, and that isnt going to stop now. Plus it's easier this way as no one will get hurt, not like the last time.
I walked down to my alley and position myself in my usual spot using my jacket as a blanket and a bag of clothes I stole as a pillow.
A.N. sorry but I need to inform you that when Alessandra is talking to her wolf Kasdeya the font will change to make it easier to understand.

As I couldnt sleep after 10 minutes of trying to get comfortable I decided to give up and talk to Kasdeya instead.

'Kasdeya' I said in my head

'Hey Nessa' Kasdeya replied.

'What are we going to do about college tomorrow?'

'You could just mask your scent tomorrow and as much as I dont like it we cant shift either it would be to much of a risk.'

As much as I hated to admit it she is right but not shifting is a big deal to me. It feels as though I'll be stripped of my freedom for the whole time in college.

'We wont be stripped of our freedom, remember I know what you are thinking, we will still be able to shift but we will only be able to do it when we are off of the Packs territory.

'I know but it still sucks that we have to hide from the world why couldnt we just be normal' I hate being so different from everyone but I know exactly what my wolf is gonna say so we end up saying it together.
'Where's the fun in that!' We both shouted together to then laugh hysterically. My wolf is right I have to try and be me without actually being me, the only problem is that I cant shift and I shouldnt let it bring me down I still have Kasdeya and I still have my personality and there is no changing that. I quickly said my goodnights to Kasdeya and dozed off to sleep.