YOU CANT SLEEP

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

sometimes you found it difficult to fall asleep, or at other times you would experience a nightmare that would cause you distress when returning to a peaceful slumber. just like when klaus had a nightmare or had trouble sleeping, he would give you the same care as you did for him during those times.

if you couldnt get comfortable enough to dose off klaus would try anything to give you this comfort. he would switch the pillows, use different blankets or simply just hold you because being in his arms made you feel content. he made sure that he didnt fall asleep before you since he wanted to know that you were finally rested and okay.

similar to when you couldnt sleep, having a nightmare meant that klaus would have to comfort you in the utmost ways. he would initially have to try and calm you down first, in which he would hold you tight and not let go. once you were calmer he would try to take your mind off the horrible dream, meaning he would talk to you about happy things and things that he knew would settle you. nightmares usually meant that you both wouldnt get anymore sleep as you and klaus would spend the rest of the night staying up doing close to nothing.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.