You Are A Monster

Vincent finally lifted his head up. His eyes were glowing green as tears ran down his face filled with dread, regret, and guilt. Jahi leaned in and mumbled into his ear.
"It's all because of you."
She suddenly vanished as a large gust of wind circled around Vincent. He covered his face as his tears carried on with the wind. Vincent hesitantly lowered his hands and he froze up, only to find Jahi wasn't in front of him, but it was James in perfect condition. Vincent gave a soft smile to see James was alright, tears filling his eyes once again.
"You're a monster."
James said in a cold dead tone. Vincent froze up and he looked down shaking as tears ran down his face, his left eye turning green.
"N-No.. I'm..."
He stuttered out until he hut himself up, being overwhelmed with guilt.
"Why didn't you open up to me? Once again, you failed to choose. And so. . ."
James suddenly gasped as blood shot out of his chest. He held himself as he slowly fell to the ground, to reveal Jahi with a bloody hand and dark eyes, grinning with malice.
"This... happens...."
Vincent finally broke. He grabbed his head and began screaming with overwhelming emotions running through every vein in his body. Tears flowed down his face as he continued screaming. He didn't want to feel like this. How could he let this happen. How could he have done this? Jahi sighed with a smile, now being behind him.
"You see? This is the way of life you chose. This is the future that you chose."
She giggled and placed a hand on his head as she leaned close.
"Why are you crying? Why are you so sobbing?"

. . .

James suddenly hugged him tightly. He had woken up from Vincent screaming. The white world vanished from Vincent's eyes and Vincent stared forwards as tears flowed down his face.  James held onto him and gasped a bit.
"I'm not alive because I can't die. Because..."
James teared up and he held his little brother tighter.
"Because you're here..."