Two

I woke up when I felt something cold on my face so I opened my eyes only to see some demon who's smiling like an idiot.

"Good Morning, Fury!" he greeted me.

"What's good in the morning when you put an ice on my face?" I complained

This is why I don't trust this demon, lagi na lang akong pinagti-tripan, One time nga nisulatan nya ng marker yong mukha ko.

As soon as I got up, I walked towards the bathroom and get my towel to have a bath.

After doing my thing, we get out of my room and walked towards the kitchen, When we saw our parents we immediately kissed their cheeks and said good morning before we sat down.

We were in the middle of eating when mom asked me "Are you still pursuing arts, Fury?"

"Yes, mom" I replied but she just showed me how dissapointed she is while saying

"You will not achieve anything from that, Liliane Fury"

I just focused on my food when I heard her talked to Keon "How about you? Are you still focusing in music?"

"I'm going to focus on my studies, Mom pero itutuloy ko po yung pagtugtog" he answered

"You really are twins, Anong mapapala nyo sa ginagawa nyo?"

"Celestine, we're eating" Dad told her so she just looked at us one more time before focusing on her own food.

This happens everytime she saw a chance to talk or rather show us how disappointed she is.

When we finished our food we immediately left the house and go straight to our car where kuya Remi is waiting, after thirty minutes of silence nakarating na kami sa Arden, Arden is the name of the school where we are attending.

I was walking to the direction of my room when someone bumped into me, lagi na lang akong nabubunggo ha? kaya tumingin ako sakanya pero sa halip na mag sorry sya ay inirapan nya lamang ako.

I just shrugged it off because I don't want to make a big deal out of it, anyway I have no one to talked to because Keon and I have a different class and he's not into arts so you know..

I arrived at our room five minutes before a professor came in.

"Hello Class, I am Herald Hergara--" The professor said but I didn't listen after he introduce his self.

I know so well that every first day of the
class is about introducing yourself and such, some teachers also gave an activity where you will describe yourself and something like that.

I'm staying in our room right now and listening to music because our supposed next teacher didn't come, maybe he or she is lazy to come? well it's only the first day so it's fine.

I was thinking of texting Keon because I am so bored and hungry when someone suddenly shouted so I looked around to find who the heck would shout like he or she is dying.

"What is that Rin?! Ilayo mo nga sa akin yan! That is so gross and disgusting!" said by the girl who bumped into me this morning.

I looked at the boy she's talking to and found out that its Labyrinth who is holding a cockroach to annoy her, I can say that she looked disgusted just by observing her face.

I almost laughed when she almost cried when Labyrinth throws the cockroach to her, Good thing I stopped myself.

"You're so maarte, Stylish" Labyrinth told her while laughing

Wow, he's so conyo, didn't expect that.
I looked at my phone when I felt it vibrate

Keon Rage
09xxxxxxxxx