Jealousy

3rd POV
Shigaraki stared in anger at you and Dabi sitting a few seats beside him on bar stools laughing and drinking (f/a) together.

Tomura felt his red eyes twitch as you laughed and Dabi lightly chuckled at you when you put your hand on his shoulder to not fall over, his hand started shaking as he put all five of his fingers down on his glass of beer.

The glass cup turned to ashes as well as the yellow alcohol, it was true Shigaraki had a crush on you. At first he didn't know what to think of it, when he told Kurogiri about it. Tomura was scared, not of you or himself. But scared of losing you. To either someone like Dabi, or by his own finger tips.

(Flashback)

As Shigaraki stared at your frowning face looking at the news paper in your hands about All Might's great achievements, you snarled and mumbled.

"What a joke..."

In a angry voice taking a sip of (f/a). He blushed watching the alcoholic beverage disappear between your lips going down your throat, you noticed Tomura not scratching like usual. Not only that but he was staring, which was unlike him not to mention was also blushing.

You turned to him with a smirk holding your head up with your palm.

"What are you staring at?~" You asked in a sweet mocking voice. Almost like you were flirting.

Tomura saw you looking at him and jumped up asking.

"W-What?" In his scratchy deep voice.

"Am I so attractive that you just have to stare at me for ages not noticing the world around you?~" You asked again in the same mocking voice.

He stared at your beautiful (e/c) eyes, and just your whole gorgeous frame. Here's a fun little fact for you. Shigaraki Tomura never felt this for anyone, but the day you walked through the door. His heart dropped into his stomach, he almost couldn't breath, and felt as if his head was going to explode while his face grew hot.

He loved the feeling but hated it since it was unfamiliar. Most of the time when he looked at human faces he wanted to touch, and wipe them from the face of the earth, almost like when he first met Toga and Dabi.

Maybe deep down, he knew he was in love. But didn't want to admit it.

"I-I.... I need to talk to Kurogiri!" He said in his raspy voice disappearing behind the purple curtain behind the bar counter.

You stared at where Shigaraki once was and curious as to what he was panicked about.

(With Shigaraki)

"K-Kurogiri!" Shigaraki shouted at the warp gate man.

The Smokey-looking man sighed slightly and asked in his deep echoing voice.

"Yes Tomura Shigaraki."

Shigaraki slammed himself down on the couch asking.

"Kurogiri....have you ever you know... been in. Love?" He asked shyly feeling a blush creep on his face.

Kurogiri raised a brow asking.

"Hmm. Do you perhaps have a crush on (y/n) (l/n)?" He asked.

Shigaraki blushed harder and said.

"I-I think so..."

"Well how do you usually feel when you look or think about her?"

Shigaraki blushed thinking of the thoughts that usually ran through his mind when he looked at you.

"Well...I feel my heart skip beats I get all red and feel like my head is going to explode, I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and call her mine. But of course with this damned quirk I can only do half of that."